Which Pro Rasslers Do You Think Need Repackaging?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A repackaging or even a new gimmick can work wonders for a wrestler sometimes.
Alpha Academy Student Otis, Suited up TNA Champ Moose, all of the brothers in The Hurt Business, and Coming2America Apollo Crews got small tweaks to their characters that made huge improvements to their whole presentation.
Who do you think could benefit from a repackage or a gimmick change?
I'll start:
Rich Swann - breh is great in the ring, but he looks like a Food Lion stocker. It's time for him to cut the free form locs (his hair is too thin on top) and get some flashier gear. Maybe long tights?

Nia Jax-Nia is TRASH in the ring, but something that really annoys me is how often she takes breaks to fix her weave. Since she can't rassle with hair touching her face, then maybe she should wear a ponytail or cornrows. She could also go natural, word to Dr. Umar.

Retribution-The stench of jobberdom is all over these guys. They're straight Barry Horowitz status. Worse than losing all the time, they look stupid with those Party City masks. IMO, they should either switch to less cheesy masks, or lose the masks altogether if they want to be taken more seriously.

Add on.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone under 6 feet tall on the WWE main roster besides Daniel Bryan.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Retribution-The stench of jobberdom is all over these guys. They're straight Barry Horowitz status. Worse than losing all the time, they look stupid with those Party City masks. IMO, they should either switch to less cheesy masks, or lose the masks altogether if they want to be taken more seriously.

All that build up with the taking over of shows and shyt amounted to them just being jobbers?? :mjlol:

This company is its own worst enemy.:dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
anyone under 6 feet tall on the WWE main roster besides Daniel Bryan.

AJ Styles doesn't need repackaging, they seem to be giving Kalisto a masked drug lord gimmick.

But to answer OP, Baron Corbin, it’s been almost two years now, dead that King shyt. Also, half of the women on the main roster.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Styles doesn't need repackaging, they seem to be giving Kalisto a masked drug lord gimmick.

But to answer OP, Baron Corbin, it’s been almost two years now, dead that King shyt. Also, half of the women on the main roster.
masked drug lord gimmick doesn't sound main event to me :jbhmm:

but yeah I forgot about AJ too. he in the same category as Bryan/Rey to me.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ricochet. As a face, he is just bland and has nothing in the way of a personality. The superhero thing isn't working for him at all. Adding him to the Hurt Business would have helped him immensely, I believe. No more corny costumes, more aggression and having MVP speak for him would go a long way in legitimizing him.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ricochet. As a face, he is just bland and has nothing in the way of a personality. The superhero thing isn't working for him at all. Adding him to the Hurt Business would have helped him immensely, I believe. No more corny costumes, more aggression and having MVP speak for him would go a long way in legitimizing him.

Buddy Murphy too