Which Pro Rasslers Do You Think Need Repackaging?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Sticking with people mentioning Retribution, it seems like every time they gain a fraction of momentum, they take like 3 steps back. They’re in the running for worst stable across an company in any era.

To answer the OP:
1) Hamberto Carillo: He would have to get packaged first before repackaging. I have no idea who he is.

2) Ricochet: He needs a mask and a Konnan-like manager.

3) Drew Gulak: He has played various characters and done it very well. They simply need to pick something for him and stick with it at length. They always abandon his stuff out of nowhere. I actually liked that power point presentation stuff he used to do.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hangman page
Scorpio sky
Young bucks
Luke gallows
Karl anderson
Santana
Ortiz
Luchasaurus
Cody rhodes
Sammy guevara
Chris jericho
Jake hager
Jon moxley
The dark order as a record label and company

:wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They might as well tag Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza together... they're related, they both ain't doin' anything, there's only like three tag teams on Raw... just take Garza's gimmick and apply it to both of 'em, it'd work.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
With Big Swole's illness and her needing to take time out of the ring I would add her to that tag team Shaun Dean has with Carlie Bravo. I think its called The Infantry. Swole is Air Force, Dean is Navy and Bravo is Marines so it would fit the gimmick.
She could be like how Rosemary was with Decay when she first came to TNA...not a valet but an actual member of the team.
That way she can still work/get some TV time while dealing with her illness but she won't have to be in the ring full-time wrestling until she's ready.
Could lead to a feud with The Butcher, Blade and Bunny.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aleister Black is another one. "Brooding" isn't really a personality.

Damn, he's like that too?
Aleister Black should be given that cult leader gimmick they have Seth Rollins doing.

Have Black just go full "Tree of Woe" era Kevin Sullivan. Just talk weird dark shyt that makes no sense every time he's given a mic.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Aleister Black should be given that cult leader gimmick they have Seth Rollins doing.

Have Black just go full "Tree of Woe" era Kevin Sullivan. Just talk weird dark shyt that makes no sense every time he's given a mic.

:ohhh:That shyt could actually work. Like let him roll with so low life midcarders and become the modern day "Army of Darkness".

Cokeboy loves that demonic shyt :wow:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Miro:francis:

I really hope that last Sunday was a hint of him doing his own thing, instead of being on some "Cousin lets go bowling" shyt:camby:

Dude is a killer, not a partygoer :demonic:

Why not be a party boy who kills people

The problem with most of these guys is that their stories and gimmicks are half-assed and there's no thought being put into anything. They might be given a character but then they don't do anything out of the norm, and they barely get any character defining moments or screen time

I keep saying this, there's a lot you can do with his character as a gamer/streamer/bipolar personality type but they won't take it there with Miro. Most people in wrestling are behind on the times and stuck in the past when it comes to story-telling and trends

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

:ohhh:That shyt could actually work. Like let him roll with so low life midcarders and become the modern day "Army of Darkness".

Cokeboy loves that demonic shyt :wow:
That sounds like Bray Wyatt mixed with Raven. It could work.
Aleistair could actually take Retribution from Ali (which would remove that albatross from his neck) during a mini feud, and Retribution could return with a new look and win/loss record.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
That sounds like Bray Wyatt mixed with Raven. It could work.
Aleistair could actually take Retribution from Ali (which would remove that albatross from his neck) during a mini feud, and Retribution could return with a new look and win/loss record.

FabulousRevolvingBoa-small.gif

BREH I was thinking the same thing:krs:. Lets keep it a buck, Retribution is ass and will forever be ass. Just let them bums get taken off of WWE TV some how some way. Have Mustafa Ali hold it down in the singles market on Raw, while Black rolls with the new found stable on Smackdown.

Instant GOAT shyt and saves Black from catering hell:leon: