Which vehicle would be the best to purchase

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I have a little over $7500 saved up and I am looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.I have had the vehicle I have right now since 2006. I am looking at several vehicles but I need a little advice on which would be the best to get. I am mostly looking to buy either a Truck or an Suv.I am not really a car guy but there are a few cars I like but they are mostly sports Car. The vehicles I am looking at include:

Suv= Cadillac Esclade,Esclade Esv, Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Chevy Surburban, Chevy Tahoe
Truck=Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, Chevy Avalanche, Cadillac Escalade Ext, Ford F-150,
Cars=Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Chevy Camereo, Ford Mustang, Chrysler 300

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
...what do you need? There is a huge difference between an escalade ESV and a damn mustang....both size, drive, and price.

I am just looking for something to get to work on the weekdays and something to stunt with on the weekends.If I get something like a Escalade it will probably be used.The most I am looking to spend is $40,000.I mostly want a Truck or an Suv.I am just really indecisive at the moment

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You may want to consider a Hyundai Azera too, it's FWD but it's in the same class as a Maxima, Avalon but actually has a better tech at a lesser price.