While you fat slobs sit on your couch and watch games, it's a few coli posters really hooping (video

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
nicca in this thread frontin like all our athleticism is not gone..

if your in this shape and move at the speed some did in the video.. i wll believe you if you tell me you use to be nice.

what kills me.. is how high we used to hop.. and now.. it feels like were in the air.. until its filmed :picard:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if your in this shape and move at the speed some did in the video.. i wll believe you if you tell me you use to be nice.

what kills me.. is how high we used to hum.. and now.. it feels like were in the air.. until its filmed :picard:
Father time is undefeated :to:

I remember being 26 and being able to bang with two hands off a drop step easy at 6'2. Now at 36 with a career and two kids I just try to make sure I smack the board on a layup..... :to: I salute any breh still out here trying to put in work, regardless of how flabby your game has gotten.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

what kills me.. is how high we used to hop.. and now.. it feels like were in the air.. until its filmed :picard:

I remember being 26 and being able to bang with two hands off a drop step easy at 6'2. Now at 36 with a career and two kids I just try to make sure I smack the board on a layup..... :to: I salute any breh still out here trying to put in work, regardless of how flabby your game has gotten.
:salute: Thats all you can do brehs after not hoopin for awhile and you hit 25 if you don't play on the regular shyt is what ever lol. shyt low key motivated me to get back in the gym after like 2 years tho :flabbynsick:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

:pachaha:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm 39 and Mexican. I play full court twice a week for about three hours straight each day. I can run with just about anybody. I've played college players euro players and a few lower end pro player and hung with them. If an old mexican who never really played competitive ball growing up until about 5 years ago can do it then there should be no excuses for the rest of you. I come from a family of poor genetics as well. No excuses for poor work ethic.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:salute: Thats all you can do brehs after not hoopin for awhile and you hit 25 if you don't play on the regular shyt is what ever lol. shyt low key motivated me to get back in the gym after like 2 years tho :flabbynsick:
everything goes.. my 3 point is shut.. the extra weight and the fact i cant shoot from as high as before..:picard:

at 29 i stoped playing cuz i tear my ACL.. did the surgery at 32 (missed the original appointment .....twice:to:)

but i tell you what..

when i shoot 4 or 5 of them in a row.. i still feel like i could play...:myman:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
After My Terrible basketball Display I decided it was time I get back in a gym after 2 years. Enjoy and be sure to hit that sub and throw some likes my way on youtube. :salute: The struggle real brehs but ima get back in shape.