While you fat slobs sit on your couch and watch games, it's a few coli posters really hooping (video

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
After My Terrible basketball Display I decided it was time I get back in a gym after 2 years. Enjoy and be sure to hit that sub and throw some likes my way on youtube. :salute: The struggle real brehs but ima get back in shape.

Bench pressing in the smith machine breh? :gucci:

Not gonna knock a nikka for getting back in the gym though:salute:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nicca in this thread frontin like all our athleticism is not gone..

if your in this shape and move at the speed some did in the video.. i wll believe you if you tell me you use to be nice.

what kills me.. is how high we used to hop.. and now.. it feels like were in the air.. until its filmed :picard:

:usure:

:devil:
:evil:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm 39 and Mexican. I play full court twice a week for about three hours straight each day. I can run with just about anybody. I've played college players euro players and a few lower end pro player and hung with them. If an old mexican who never really played competitive ball growing up until about 5 years ago can do it then there should be no excuses for the rest of you. I come from a family of poor genetics as well. No excuses for poor work ethic.

:duck:

Im in Raleigh and I hoop in Durham. Real talk lets hoop if you in the area.

Film

That

shyt

Rep on deck!!