White America happy AF Pats won

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lemme borrow this from my thread in the coliseum...

We've avoided this topic but it's past time to have this talk.

I've played football and basketball...and I never allowed a cac to style on me. You never saw cacs style on brothers in my up bringing.

The fattest nikka wouldn't lose a foot race to the fastest cac. A cac wr...:mjlol:...catching balls all over you...:stopitslime:. Cac qb with cac wrs...:scust: completions should be at a minimum!

These lineman getting styled on by cac lineman gtfoh. Black DL being controlled and blocked by cacs is a disgrace! Black OL losing to cac DL like even Watts, need their black card revoked.

This new generation of black is diluted like fukk.

It's time to call these black athletes out!

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Yall nikkas corny as fukk
Both owners white. Coaches are white. Quarterbacks who are considered the leaders are white. These people so hurt Terrific Tom got in that ass at the end :mjgrin:. My homeboy called me a uncle tom for going for my pats who I've been going for years. :mjlol: I'm not a uncle tom but uncle tom brady put that foot on that neck so he's extra salty...
poster,420x415,f8f8f8-pad,420x460,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Both owners white. Coaches are white. Quarterbacks who are considered the leaders are white. These people so hurt Terrific Tom got in that ass at the end :mjgrin:. My homeboy called me a uncle tom for going for my pats who I've been going for years. :mjlol: I'm not a uncle tom but uncle tom brady put that foot on that neck so he's extra salty...
poster,420x415,f8f8f8-pad,420x460,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
Stan someone who's close friends with a white nationalist billionaire brehs