White Boy Pop Star Austin Mahone has some fun in the sun with Black Gf

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
nikkas in here sayin' she ain't black, or like she couldn't claim it... :mjlol: that's not the way some of these cacs see it :francis:

some cacs would be quick to call her black :mjpls:

but enough talkin', she bad :whew:

Exactly. You should see the comments on her Ig when Cacs find out she's half Black they're like...'Oh...I thought she was'... :mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Who cares what white people think.

i don't but i was just sayin' that because nikkas is quick to not stand up for her when in reality a whitey would be quick as hell to call her nikka yet we got nikkas in here sayin' she ain't black at all

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i don't but i was just sayin' that because nikkas is quick to not stand up for her when in reality a whitey would be quick as hell to call her nikka yet we got nikkas in here sayin' she ain't black at all
That doesnt mean we should care what white people think.

Actually got people on here saying "but but but white people think this"

Are white people yo daddy or what? :dame:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
That doesnt mean we should care what white people think.

Actually got people on here saying "but but but white people think this"

Are white people yo daddy or what? :dame:

jesus, you missin' the point :snoop:

i'm sayin' we shouldn't be throwin' her no shade like on some "she ain't black" when clearly she is and would be identify as 1 of us

calm down, bruh

some of y'all nikkas live for arguin' over shyt like this 24/7 and then when a nikka like me come with the real y'all try to find ways of flippin'

you know whatever, i refuse to go back and forth anymore... if a nikka don't get my point the 1st and or the 2nd time around, i'm done lol

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
jesus, you missin' the point :snoop:

i'm sayin' we shouldn't be throwin' her no shade like on some "she ain't black" when clearly she is and would be identify as 1 of us

calm down, bruh

some of y'all nikkas live for arguin' over shyt like this 24/7 and then when a nikka like me come with the real y'all try to find ways of flippin'

you know whatever, i refuse to go back and forth anymore... if a nikka don't get my point the 1st and or the 2nd time around, i'm done lol
Im just fukking with ya.

But forreal though she is half black and half white which means she is biracial.

It is what it is. :ufdup: