White Devil EXPLAINS Why "NON-WHITES" Should SUPPORT White Nationalism In Video (CACS GON CAC)

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
200.webp

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:wtf: Non whites should support white nationalism?! Until you want to exterminate them too huh??? isnt that how it fukking works....:dahell:
Exactly. Dude needs to be flagged. Somehow this was in my recommendations after watching a 1968 video (no lie). Non whites are only used as fodders for Whites.

Daps
Why would I support an idealogy that wants to destroy, dehumanize, and use me as cannon fodder for their bullshyt? These beasts(I'm not calling all white people this, btw. Just these proto-fascists) are losing a demographic battle not due to an actual genocide, but because most of them are addicted to drugs, socially retarded, impulsive creatures who are on the losing end of things. These low-end White don't realize that neo-liberalism doesn't give a shyt about skin-color anymore - it's all about the resources you have, and most of these white losers IRL and on the net usually have very little. If I may get a little crude: the majority of you losers had us(******S) to look down for the majority of the 400 years of the existence of this country. We were your manual labor, wet-nurses, servants, whipping-boys; pretty much we were the permanent underclass that even the poorest loser white could look down upon and society would of been happy. Your elites/educated realized that this created a division that resulted in black wall street and many other successful BLACK ventures. Race being a limiting factor to them(elites) and their goals of amassing enormous wealth meant destroying the man-made stratification of the populace. These white-elites and other elites don't give a shyt about us besides the resources we have, but they ALSO don't give a shyt about you, when you have no resources.

Welcome to the world of being a ******! Yet, your(whites) still slightly more valued than us, but your slight descent is driving you mad like a spoiled toddler not getting a toy.

P.S. I usually don't fukk with the N-word and hate to use it in general. Just using it in this post to make a point for all these delusional internet weirdo cac's who use us as scapegoats on why they're failures.

Last edited:

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
not liking his message doesnt mean that they won't work toward the agenda. has anyone looked up the wolves of vinland?