White Feminist Is Diagnosed WIth HIV After Having Sex With 100 Men In Her 20's (ARTICLE + PHOTOS)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The biggest jedi mind trick feminism played on women was supporting 'sex work' and 'sex positivity'....how equal wages and rights led to 'you can also have sex like men' is why these white feminists are so mentally damaged.

'sex positivity' my ass.
Think like man...get treated like a easy lay..:manny:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest jedi mind trick feminism played on women was supporting 'sex work' and 'sex positivity'....how equal wages and rights led to 'you can also have sex like men' is why these white feminists are so mentally damaged.

'sex positivity' my ass.

Where does she say she is a feminist? And why do you think this moronic behavior would be okay if a man did it?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:
:gucci: the fukk do bw have to do with this story

White feminists liberal lifestyle carefree ww---> black feminists liberal lifestyle carefree black girls.

You're tripping if you don't see a common connection between western ww and bw.

I know plenty of bw who say if men can sleep around and not be a hoe so can women <------ that mentality is adopted from ww.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In for the STI shaming...
garycolemanwtf.gif~c200

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
In for the STI shaming...
What...the....fukk???

So not only does she toss her vag around like a dishrag, but ends up ACTUALLY getting HIV, and we're STILL supposed to be like "its her choice."

If a breh came out and said "I fukked 100 women and got HIV" you'd come in and shyt on him and tell him he deseved it so get alllllllll the way the fukk out of here.

These feminists don't want to be responsible for ANYTHING. Not even catching HIV. She's talking about it like its allergies or some shyt like "oh you can't catch it dont worry:troll:"

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They confuse sex positivity with being promiscuous and careless. You can be sex positive meaning exploring your sexuality etc with one person you are committed you. Promiscuity in psychology and according to my therapist is a symptom of mental illness and lots of women, including myself in the past used it to fill some sort of void and low self esteem. It's dangerous to teach feminists idea sex positivity so freely on the internet these days especially because you have tumblr and blogger feminists jargon so easily accessible to young girls they can easily fall into that bullshyt at a young age when we're trying to figure ourselves out and who we are etc

Many feminists are not sex positive though. On top of that she said herself she didn't understand the term in the first place. I honestly think a lot of people use certain social movements to justify their individual actions.

The mental illness and especially low self esteem aspect is true for men and women who display a propensity for extreme promiscuity. Its a self destructive practice.

Daps
This chick is a moron, straight up. And I don't feel bad for her trying to shame her ex and labeling men as not being understanding and rational for not trying to date someone with fuvking HIV, what a bimbo.

Also

As opposed to not dating with HIV? Lol

She sounds more upset about not being able to fukk more men casually unprotected than having HIV

EXACTLY! How can one not know the consequences of not wearing a condom and being promiscuous? I am starting to think white women are some kind of special.Like they are seriously highly functioning retards or some shyt.And I am saying this as someone who has dyslexia. Especially ones that come from a well off good family background.

Here is is,you are privileged enough to be born into a life where everything is handed to you. No one judges you for your skin or gender, and you are the most protected group of people on this earth and you still manged to fukk shyt up for yourself.Like, seriously, WTF?

And I can honestly say that's I side-eye most black men who like dating these crazy bytches.Hell, maybe black men are crazy too.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Many feminists are not sex positive though. On top of that she said herself she didn't understand the term in the first place. I honestly think a lot of people use certain social movements to justify their individual actions.

The mental illness and especially low self esteem aspect is true for men and women who display a propensity for extreme promiscuity. Its a self destructive practice.

hi

can women stop trying to label what feminism is, because it's OBVIOUS yall don't have the same definition goals or mission.

When they say feminists and women agree, that's including the disgusting hoes aswell

Best wishes
Badtguy