White Girl, Kensie Womack, SUCKER PUNCH/BULLIES An Innocent Black Girl (ON VIDEO In GEORGIA)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukking evil and I spoilered the video because it's just that sad, but not graphic. If this is posted just merge the thread :snoop:

Pure evil and sick :scust:

15-year-old Gwinnett student arrested after viral locker room assault

A 15-year-old Archer High School student has been arrested and charged with battery after a viral video showed her punching a classmate in the face, Channel 2 Action News reported.

The student [ Kensie Womack ] was not identified by Gwinnett County Public Schools “because student information is private,” a spokesman said.

The student is seen standing up and speaking to another student who was sitting on a locker room bench. Before punching the victim, the assailant says “You couldn’t kick my a--,” to which the victim responds “I wouldn’t want to.” The assailant then asks the victim “Why you so scared?” twice before lunging toward her and punching her in the face. The victim runs toward other students, and the assailant is not seen on video after the punch is thrown.

The tweet showing the assault has more than 88,100 retweets and 73,300 likes. The tweet identifies the student by name, asks readers to call Archer High School and provides the school’s phone number.

The incident occurred in a girls’ locker room on Friday, according to a message Principal Ken Johnson sent to parents. The school took “immediate disciplinary action” and charges are pending against the girl who threw the punch, Johnson said in the message.

15-year-old Gwinnett student arrested after viral locker room assault

fukkING GEORGIA (CACS) :scusthov:

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
cavecac lookin like

billy_the_puppet.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Piece of shyt gremlin looking ass bytch. Some friends that black girl got. They should have all jumped her instead of standing around like fukking fools. This generation man. We at war and we just standing around?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Piece of shyt gremlin looking ass bytch. Some friends that black girl got. They should have all jumped her instead of standing around like fukking fools. This generation man. We at war and we just standing around?
They aren't her real friends breh. Because if that was my friend I would have got a female to step in.

We all we got and sometimes I feel like that's not even the case :snoop: Stockholm Syndrome has really done and effect on our people.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's our White Feminist sister right there whom feels oppressed :mjpls: So oppressed that she attacks a Black queen on video :scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: EMY

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: That girl didn't have friends, she was sitting down by herself. Obviously a loner.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
fukk outta here! That's why I glad the women in my family are hittas...

:hhh: Getting bullied

:hhh: by a white person

:francis: I feel bad for lil sis. They fukking clowning her shoes and shyt. Bullies get on my fukking nerves