White Girl Kicked Off YouTube Channel London BKChat For Resurfaced Racist Tweets

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
this chick models with her
BbAJRjgCAAEakt6.png
Why does this girl's butt look off? That shyt looks weird.

Daps
Reppin
London
Why are so many of them trying to do that? Good gracious, I'm mixed and it insults me, lol. Stick to your Anglo-Saxon phenotype.

:lolbron:I couldn't tell you breh. It creates mad confusion though. There's this one chick in a UK girl group called M.O and I really can't tell whether she's mixed or a white girl passing for mixed. My sense for identifying mixed race people used to be faultless. I remember years ago my cousin (mixed) was trying to book a venue for her birthday and the owner hit her with the :mjpls:"We'd be happy to have you use our premises, just don't bring too many black people around" not knowing that she was mixed. Needless to say she decided against using that place. It really is getting to the point where people just can't tell now.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
She loves Black pipe and fears competition from Black women so she attacks and degrades them..it's very common.

This

/

Channel is pretty basic, they're just talking about obvious subject matter and saying the same things that have been said over and over. If you're above the age of 24 this shouldn't really interest you.