White Girl Kicked Off YouTube Channel London BKChat For Resurfaced Racist Tweets

Karb

Veteran
Daps
B5F6EFC7-B7AF-455E-B3B6-6A68DD0D395E_zpsc1vsiu3z.jpg

from whom i wonder.................

keith-dube-being-black-bbc-3-600x401.png

Breh, wtf? :scust:

The level of self-hate in some of these dudes is just :snoop:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

/

Channel is pretty basic, they're just talking about obvious subject matter and saying the same things that have been said over and over. If you're above the age of 24 this shouldn't really interest you.

I'm over 24... Perhaps a few brehs want insight into what black Londoners are like ? Not like you'll bump into black cockneys like that back home

You're never too grown to observe spirited debates... Ok its not probability modelling strategies for stock valuations or engineering but doesn't mean you cant enjoy this too

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm over 24... Perhaps a few brehs want insight into what black Londoners are like ? Not like you'll bump into black cockneys like that back home

You're never too grown to observe spirited debates... Ok its not probability modelling strategies for stock valuations or engineering but doesn't mean you cant enjoy this too

Additionally, even though this is a foreign show for us Americans, it's funny to see how similarly black people there think like black people here when it comes to certain topics.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

Thats fair enough, I'm from London myself so my view of it is gonna be different. But if you feel it gives you an insight into black people from another part of the world then i can't argue with that.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Additionally, even though this is a foreign show for us Americans, it's funny to see how similarly black people there think like black people here when it comes to certain topics.

True but I try to keep my interactions with black londoners brief. I've lived here long enough to know what they are really like ...

And I'd rather keep my distance

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
True but I try to keep my interactions with black londoners brief. I've lived here long enough to know what they are really like ...

And I'd rather keep my distance

Haha what are they like and why would you rather keep your distance?