White/Hispanic People On This Forum Need To Know When To Shut Up & Mind Their Own FUKKING Business

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This may be my only thread today.

No malice, but White and Hispanics on this forum most of you are guests. You been invited to the cookout. We do not care to hear your opinion on Black Diasporan issues. It's none of your damn business. We don't intrude on your issues during fiesta or Anglo festivities even though Anglo White cacs can't even season food let alone chicken.

Point is to mind your damn business and stay out of Black folk business.

Most Blacks in general congregate on this forum because mainstream forums (mostly cac ran) have banned us from their site because of our opinion. Even though most of em claim that they practice free speech themselves.

Love, Ibucci

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I kid you not :gucci: Yesterday, I made a thread on the AA teacher taking off this Somali girl's hijab off. White Canadian proceeds to say that we can't claim everybody. These are the same group of people that puts all Black people into a block (monolith).

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I kid you not :gucci: Yesterday, I made a thread on the AA teacher taking off this Somali girl's hijab off. White Canadian proceeds to say that we can't claim everybody. These are the same group of people that puts all Black people into a block (monolith).

I really don't understand why they even come to this site other than to start shyt and be disrespectful. And pretend to be black.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sorry but whilst I support the message, this just comes off as pandering/dap fishing considering your long history of c00ning. If you're truly a changed man then you need to drop the corny name change and avatar and stop posting tryhard pro-black threads.
You been here seven months and have 12 posts :gucci: I've never c00ned on this site. However, my words had certain euphemisms to tone down my raw vocabulary.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You been here seven months and have 12 posts :gucci: I've never c00ned on this site. However, my words had certain euphemisms to tone down my raw vocabulary.
Breh my advice is to not pretend like you didn't have very wrong views in your past. Pretty sure people can pull receipts unless you've deleted them. You should embrace it and prove that you've changed. I can tell folks are out to get you because of that and so your message isn't properly received.

Maybe make a thread admitting your faults. You'll get roasted, but you'll be born anew like a Phoenix from the flame and can actually be genuine with your posts instead of trying to prove yourself constantly.:blessed: