White House considering nominating Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval to SCOTUS, Sandoval rejects WH offer

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
fukking right. The perfect Reality TV president. People think I'm too hard on him, so I'll give his best qualities. He is insanely charismatic. JFK don't have shyt on Obama. He would've been a great Sec. Of State, because he makes those Europeans melt, as well as the Middle East. He has been uber-level for our international relations, and he had the balls to stand up to Israel. He is a great orator with prepared speeches, which made Republicans scream, unprecedented, that he was using a teleprompter that everyone does, because he is so natural.

He is not, however, a good leader or politician. He's not even a mediocre one. He doesn't lift the party at all to the next level or make anyone around him better. He ducked so much air out of the Black sphere, making himself the Exceptional Gawd, that there is no indication of any Black leaders carrying his mantle. fukk that, outside of Bernie catching fire, Hillary or Joe Biden was the only two that were elite level. No other presidency had that lack of depth after a 2-term incumbent.
Your second paragraph doesn't really say anything though. I might even agree with you to some degree, but no one knows what the fukk that second paragraph means and it's Fox News level. You sound like dumb ass coach k when he was comparing war too a basketball game lol.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They literally signed a pledge saying that they'd formally ignore anyone Obama nominated.

If they went back on that just because he nominated a Republican they'd look ridiculously hypocritical and partisan.
Use your head breh. :mjlol:

If he nominated a republican, they'd tear that sh1t up in a minute. U think they care about looking hypocritical and partisan :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I believe he did fam.
No, that would have been news. They vetted him. They do that w/ multiple people. Sandoval withdrew his name because he knows Obama isny serious about picking him.Thats Obeezy trying to look bi-partisan. He wouldnt play around w/ a supreme Court pick. Like I said why not just nominate Ted Cruz if that's the case?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Your second paragraph doesn't really say anything though. I might even agree with you to some degree, but no one knows what the fukk that second paragraph means and it's Fox News level. You sound like dumb ass coach k when he was comparing war too a basketball game lol.
It saying "where is the next Obama"??!!?? Where is the next Democratic leader?? Is it just going to be the Cac sexagenarians taking back over the party, when Obama brought the youth? It wasn't that hard to figure out genius.

Obama spent so much time pumping up Republican new leaders and credibility (the Secretary of Defense and FBI Director are Republican, too positions that Republicans said was our main weaknesses), he never had a chance to build up any leaders of tomorrow for the Dems. But you read it how you want.