White House says "alleged" use of whips against Haitian migrants is "not acceptable"

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes you are scoring a point against biden libs you are not actually showing concern for the Haitians

look how many times biden is mentioned in here...

have some awareness, decorum, time and place for everything. on this subforum we use each others pain and struggle to score moral points it's really not about love. we need to get passed that petty immature shti. it happens all the time.

something is happening in texas and immediately its biden this biden that, voters were told, both sides... that's completely self serving and has nothing to do with support solidarity or unity with the actual Haitians. Their story is being used to MAKE A POINT. Now if any of these concerns were genuine it would have been an afterthought to be having those conversations in here right now. we would be focused on the actual people not the politics. The feds have to intervene in texas and people have to put pressure on them for this. it's not the time to posture our political positions
Disingenuous

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Some of you aren’t politically Sophisticated enough to make critiques without making contrarian extremist stances. If you understand what Trump was doing to the Justice department, HUD, and the Education department you would know that he is ten times worse for American black people.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
my brother @Neo The Resurrected ONE is going through a tough time because of this issue guys. in this very thread i asked him the following question 4 times in a row & he refused to answer 4 times in a row:

Q: is this treatment of haitian immigrants an example of anti black racism from biden & the white democrats? :jbhmm:

for reference, his deflective posts are posts #80, #82, #85, and #87 and bro was like nah i will not say yes or no under any circumstances LMAO. now i know why trust me, but can anyone here tell me why neo keeps doing barry sanders juke moves and pleading da fif insead of simply answering yes or no?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
“But I thought y’all hated immigrants”
Nah I just don’t fuxk with anybody who disses my people. Especially since “we” built this bytch :mjpls:

Anywho, those Haitian people don’t deserved to get whipped and treated like shyt while a certain Arab group gets a free ride from they homeland :mjpls:

Come on in this thread and attempt to deflect for the crypt keeper:mjpls:

Don’t @ me either:mjpls:

Repped.

Daps
my brother @Neo The Resurrected ONE is going through a tough time because of this issue guys. in this very thread i asked him the following question 4 times in a row & he refused to answer 4 times in a row:

Q: is this treatment of haitian immigrants an example of anti black racism from biden & the white democrats? :jbhmm:

for reference, his deflective posts are posts #80, #82, #85, and #87 and bro was like nah i will not say yes or no under any circumstances LMAO. now i know why trust me, but can anyone here tell me why neo keeps doing barry sanders juke moves and pleading da fif insead of simply answering yes or no?

Breh, I don't know the political leanings of those slavecatchers on horseback! I don't know if they're MAGA or Democrats but either way, it doesn't matter!

Biden is the President and everything that happens in this country, I'm blaming HIM.

I ran out of tissue in my bathroom the other day, and no lie, I looked up and shook my fist and said, "This is Biden's fault. :francis:"

I'm blaming him for EVERYTHING.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Breh, I don't know the political leanings of those slavecatchers on horseback! I don't know if they're MAGA or Democrats but either way, it doesn't matter!

Biden is the President and everything that happens in this country, I'm blaming HIM.

I ran out of tissue in my bathroom the other day, and no lie, I looked up and shook my fist and said, "This is Biden's fault. :francis:"

I'm blaming him for EVERYTHING.

wow lol... my brother all eyes are on you right now. this is very bad. horrible. jesus christ help us all. for the SIXTH TIME now:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

And in Kreyol

E_1bG8JUYAAl0Jm

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
White House Press Secretary's full quote:

"I have seen some of the footage. I don't have the full context. I can't imagine what context would make that appropriate," White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

"I don't think anyone seeing that footage would think it was acceptable or appropriate," she said.

Now, let's see what the Biden administration does about this tomorrow. Anything less than heads rolling is unacceptable.
So absolutely nothing happened and the deportation of Haitians kicked into overdrive.