White House says "alleged" use of whips against Haitian migrants is "not acceptable"

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Let me put on my tinfoil hat

Texas govt enabled or encouraged this to make Biden look bad :jbhmm:

Plausible I suppose

Either way it's an L for Biden and this response from Psaki isnt really cutting it
Of course its Texas. Only people in here trying to set an agenda are turning it into some kind of Biden policy to beat Haitians like runaway slaves.

What Biden owns is the response. Is he going to do something or just keep repeating “this is an awful outcome no further questions”? Doing nothing tangible is the same as endorsing 1850s policies.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The fact that "black" folk here are like :manny: is shocking.

The difference between the Haitians and the Mexicans is that they have people both sides of the border helping them.

They got churches on both sides helping them. They got immigration lawyers waiting on the other side to help them.

They literally have an underground rail road type thing set up where these illegals are transported to states that are lax on ICE like NJ, NY. SMDH.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Wait so I can't whip humans....how about animals...let me clarify with the White House

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stop the outrage just a few months a go ya'll were calling c00ns and maga set people that pointed out that biden( matter fact all cacs in general) are racist but ya'll defending it cuzz he wasnt obvious with it.

levels of awareness and intelligence as a group is scary in the black community. like too easy to bamboozle, smh:wow: had hillary ran again instead of biden, nikkas would have forgotten what she said about the super predator and what her and bill did to haiti years ago. all because of this flawed and childlike logic, anything is better than trump. when we see them all as enemies and stop falling for the politicks then maybe we might make some progress.
Again more performative outrage.

All you did was talk about your beef with liberals. Nothing concerning the people.

Pretty disgusting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course its Texas. Only people in here trying to set an agenda are turning it into some kind of Biden policy to beat Haitians like runaway slaves.

What Biden owns is the response. Is he going to do something or just keep repeating “this is an awful outcome no further questions”? Doing nothing tangible is the same as endorsing 1850s policies.
Boom

He should be held accountable for his response to this.

Folks in here faking like he ordered this abuse for effect because they need to get off their I told you so.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You think the border agents resigned when Biden took office? They’re the same racist redneck Republicans that populate TexASS and other border states.

rednecks at the border are racist
News at 11 :skip:
They know this. That's why they keep saying it happened under Biden. I seriously doubt those on those horses didn't vote for Biden.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not saying I approve of what Biden stands for bc he's just as racist as the next politician. I'm just giving him a chance to prove me wrong.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
"Knew this was a MAGAt thread in disguise:comeon:you c00ns deserve to die in a fire:camby:"
After the way nikkas in here are responding I'm mad I made the thread now but at the same time it's exposing a lot of true feelings towards black people. There isn't a black and ados black line. Black people should support black people no matter what part of the world they live in bc every other race on this planet look down on us. We don't need this separation.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so now the Coli is pro-immigration :ohhh:
Y'all are being disingenuous and childish

Immigration has a very tangible effect on black americans and being anti mass immigration is a reasonable stance in accordance with that

In no way does that stance conflate with wanting to see slave catcher replays carried out at the border

You can be anti immigration and still call out this deplorable shyt

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
After the way nikkas in here are responding I'm mad I made the thread now but at the same time it's exposing a lot of true feelings towards black people. There isn't a black and ados black line. Black people should support black people no matter what part of the world they live in bc every other race on this planet look down on us. We don't need this separation.

Its always been this way. Not changing in my life time either.

Ethnic group first > Everybody else

I don't care what books folks read or movies they watch. Won't change.

Too much separation has always been a problem.

Get your community together who share your values and kim.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Its always been this way. Not changing in my life time either.

Ethnic group first > Everybody else

I don't care what books folks read or movies they watch. Won't change.

Too much separation has always been a problem.

Get your community together who share your values and kim.
Crazy thing is that these same people causing the divide shyt on Mexican Americans that don't support Mexicans.

Look at all the threads around the last election that were about Cubans, Mexicans and Dominicans that support trump. They called them every name in the book but turn around and do exactly what they did when it's black problems. It really is sad

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is that these same people causing the divide shyt on Mexican Americans that don't support Mexicans.

Look at all the threads around the last election that were about Cubans, Mexicans and Dominicans that support trump. They called them every name in the book but turn around and do exactly what they did when it's black problems. It really is sad

Never forgot em, that energy is never good to have but here we are.

I keep saying America has the worst kind of energy and it truly takes parts of your humanity away.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I tried to tell these damn c00ns yesterday. Biden is f'in up!

I know he didn't tell them to get on horses and start behaving like literal slave catchers...

But I don't care! He's the damn president! Everything that happens in America is HIS fault!
Troll when you know that you and your vote are the cause of this, brehs. :mjlol: