White House says "alleged" use of whips against Haitian migrants is "not acceptable"

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This happened under Biden. Bringing up Trump or whatever immigrations stance you think the coli holds as a monolith won't change that brehs.
Fax what you want the “monolith” to do? What you think we need done

Daps
Trump put messicans in camps and cages and everybody loses thier minds and heads to the border for stage photo shoots.

Biden got some good ole boys on horseback whipping black people LITERALLY A THROWBACK TO SLAVERY and the same people acting a fool for messicans is quiet as a church mouse.

Auntie Maxine ya Twitter mighty quiet but when the Calciengias where being separated your twitter fingers was on overtime.

AOC you heading down to the border to take photo ops or was that reserved for little Lupe?

any black democrat that went above and beyond for the mexicans when trump was in office and are quiet or doing the bare minimum now should be called out and voted out. Time to get these useless black politicians out the fukking paint

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Ayo WTF the US is whipping Haitians now :mjtf:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's sad is that this is the first post in this thread that is upset about the racism.

Everybody is pointing fingers at people who don't fukk with immigrants and Biden supporters and saying "I told you so" and "both sides". Almost like being right about something is more important than racism.
true ...and i'm at fault too but they are damn near gloating. same energy expressed when we see videos of Chinese abuse in Africa. it's not about concern for the people, more about scoring points in an argument

sick shyt

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This dude for real cosplaying as his great grandpappy and you know he’s enjoying every minute of that shyt :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
about refugees being whipped?

you guys also said Black immigrants get treated better and are preferred over American brehs. which is it? :hula:

stop using a tragedy to score points.

Score points?!?:what: muthafukka when I say bothsides i mean that shyt people was warned about joe biden and his racist fukking ways since day 1 electing him meant nothing in the long run you need to open ya muthafukking eyes dont blame me, blame yourself especially if you voted for his ass... gtfo :what: left wing/ right wing same fukking bird. its only gonna get worse so be ready for it...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Were those whips or horse reins?

2. Both parties have fukked the Haitians over. The Clinton's fukked them over in several ways. The diaspora took it out on Hillary's ass in the election. They even tried to appeal to Trump during his campaign. But when Trump got into office he ended up being way worse in terms of his policies. Only reason we have this situation at the border is because the refugees think they'll have a better shot of getting in under Biden.

3. Why are there two threads on this? Can we merge them?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This hurts to watch.

I can't see where there could be a reasonable explanation or justification.

Waiting to see this get swept quietly under the rug.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Score points?!?:what: muthafukka when I say bothsides i mean that shyt people was warned about joe biden and his racist fukking ways since day 1 electing him meant nothing in the long run you need to open ya muthafukking eyes dont blame me, blame yourself especially if you voted for his ass... gtfo :what: left wing/ right wing same fukking bird. its only gonna get worse so be ready for it...
yes you are scoring a point against biden libs you are not actually showing concern for the Haitians

look how many times biden is mentioned in here...

have some awareness, decorum, time and place for everything. on this subforum we use each others pain and struggle to score moral points it's really not about love. we need to get passed that petty immature shti. it happens all the time.

something is happening in texas and immediately its biden this biden that, voters were told, both sides... that's completely self serving and has nothing to do with support solidarity or unity with the actual Haitians. Their story is being used to MAKE A POINT. Now if any of these concerns were genuine it would have been an afterthought to be having those conversations in here right now. we would be focused on the actual people not the politics. The feds have to intervene in texas and people have to put pressure on them for this. it's not the time to posture our political positions