White Mississippi Officer Allegedly Choked 39-Year-Old Black Man To Death With Flashlight

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
i think people see how trolls get away with basically anything short of calling people ****** and they join just to troll and that shyts fostering the epidemic of trolling like that poster.
True. The trolling usually doesnt bother me

But when people post idiotic things on a serious topic such as this one is when its uncalled for

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Riding a Horse while Black is added to the list. Sickening. These Racist White Supremacist need to be eradicated off the face of the Earth. They are devils, They are Demons. A year after Eric Gardner we get another "I can't Breathe". Nothing changing Black Folk. We can't pray this problem away. We can't hope this problem away. If Police are never held accountable then they will continue to kill at will.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Would I be in the wrong if I saw this taking place and I intervened? Because I'm honestly at a point that if I happened to be in the vicinity of some shyt like this taking place I'm jumping in physically. I'd feel like a traitor to see some shyt like this happening in front of me and not do anything. Let me shut up.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
fukkin tragic. RIP.

Why include the prior drug charge in this story? This gains steam watch how many times the punk ass media will repeat this..

Because the investigation is ongoing, officials are mum about the details surrounding the arrest, but it is known that the officer involved and a medic gave Sanders CPR after the altercation. Sanders, who died at the scene, was then taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Parrish, who was representing the victim already for a charge he caught for possession of drugs earlier this year, said the 39-year-old was “relatively fit and healthy,” before the incident.