White Model Crystal McKinney Has Now Come Out Against Diddy With Accusations of Sexual Assault & Drugging

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Or just maybe there don't need to be 100 threads made about everything flooding this shyt. :jbhmm:

And I'm sorry you a moderator? It's call content young breh --- and I actually thought you were older at one point but anywayz you gotta be mad young if you concern with what the next person ESPECIALLY a man is doing on a message board so much so that you zoom in here on some hall monitor shyt. When have you made a thread in here? And it funny this is an old angle that you or people like you WHO DO NOT FREQUENT THIS SECTION ENOUGH KNOW use that people within this subforum that's familiar don't not care about. Don't like it bruh place me on ignore cause I'm definitely going to do me. Also why should members in this section even value your opinion? When you're not even a regular? And also if the moderators not sweating why exactly or you?. But have a good day cause clearly you wanted some attention in a thread about sexual abuse and trying to shift the attention. And people showing you that they don't care ....but allow me to show I don't care. Won't even respond to your comment any further.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Puff been drugging and raping n*ggas and women since the early 90's.

At some point, all this weirdo sh*t was gonna catch up with him. This dude been the epitome of "doing too much" forever.

4b353726-70ef-453b-aeb7-89834beb95ef_text.gif
All of this

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Puff been drugging and raping n*ggas and women since the early 90's.

At some point, all this weirdo sh*t was gonna catch up with him. This dude been the epitome of "doing too much" forever.

4b353726-70ef-453b-aeb7-89834beb95ef_text.gif
Facts but now that a white bytch coming out and saying it all of a sudden she a liar lmaoo

Puff former head of security Roger Bonds confirming this shyt lmaoo

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This bytch know she smoked that blunt and sucked him in the bathroom willingly fukk outta here lmao

Laced blunt lmao

bytch see the money grab and want a piece, Diddy set himself up for this by having real allegations now people can come back and embellish they encounter to fit the narrative
Members of his camp including mark curry literally admitted that was something they did all the time. Drugging women via drinks or other drugs to fukk and they ain’t know. He even admitted he did it himself. They went out to clubs or wherever and was druggin these women up without they knowledge. But never mind continue to defend a rapist thief, and possible murderer despite video evidence of him fukking stomping out a woman for trying to leave . A man capable of kicking a woman while she is down after throwing her to the ground is capable of anything you idiot. His baby mamma even said he used to beat her ass.
But drugging a woman is out of character :aicmon:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Members of his camp including mark curry literally admitted that was something they did all the time. Drugging women via drinks or other drugs to fukk and they ain’t know. He even admitted he did it himself. They went out to clubs or wherever and was druggin these women up without they knowledge. But never mind continue to defend a rapist thief, and possible murderer despite video evidence of him fukking stomping out a woman for trying to leave . A man capable of kicking a woman while she is down after throwing her to the ground is capable of anything you idiot. His baby mamma even said he used to beat her ass.

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

I don’t believe or trust slimy ass white bytches so in my eyes she a lying white bytch..I believe Cassie and all the black women

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy thanking the heavens a white woman came out. You immediately get support from a subsect of people no matter how much of a dirtbag you are if the allegation came from a sun dodger.