White Model Crystal McKinney Has Now Come Out Against Diddy With Accusations of Sexual Assault & Drugging

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Members of his camp including mark curry literally admitted that was something they did all the time. Drugging women via drinks or other drugs to fukk and they ain’t know. He even admitted he did it himself. They went out to clubs or wherever and was druggin these women up without they knowledge. But never mind continue to defend a rapist thief, and possible murderer despite video evidence of him fukking stomping out a woman for trying to leave . A man capable of kicking a woman while she is down after throwing her to the ground is capable of anything you idiot. His baby mamma even said he used to beat her ass.
But drugging a woman is out of character :aicmon:

:huhldup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And I'm sorry you a moderator? It's call content young breh --- and I actually thought you were older at one point but anywayz you gotta be mad young if you concern with what the next person ESPECIALLY a man is doing on a message board so much so that you zoom in here on some hall monitor shyt. When have you made a thread in here? And it funny this is an old angle that you or people like you WHO DO NOT FREQUENT THIS SECTION ENOUGH KNOW use that people within this subforum that's familiar don't not care about. Don't like it bruh place me on ignore cause I'm definitely going to do me. Also why should members in this section even value your opinion? When you're not even a regular? And also if the moderators not sweating why exactly or you?. But have a good day cause clearly you wanted some attention in a thread about sexual abuse and trying to shift the attention. And people showing you that they don't care ....but allow me to show I don't care. Won't even respond to your comment any further.
The fact you typed all this says a lot.
Not even reading all this shyt.

You going insane on here.
You have an alias that you literally be talking to on here. You make 1600 threads a day that get ignored.

You flood this board.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She lying
yep she didnt even have to hit the blunt ... jus suck it

200w.gif

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Members of his camp including mark curry literally admitted that was something they did all the time. Drugging women via drinks or other drugs to fukk and they ain’t know. He even admitted he did it himself. They went out to clubs or wherever and was druggin these women up without they knowledge. But never mind continue to defend a rapist thief, and possible murderer despite video evidence of him fukking stomping out a woman for trying to leave . A man capable of kicking a woman while she is down after throwing her to the ground is capable of anything you idiot. His baby mamma even said he used to beat her ass.
But drugging a woman is out of character :aicmon:

If he saying he spiked hoes drinks and f*cked, this dude needs to be in jail.

Nikka self snitching just to prove credibility to shame Diddy?? WTF???

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Puff don’t like white bytches lol

He dated Cameron Diaz

But even without being known just use common sense breh. He been in the industry 3 decades. You dont think he fukked a white girl or two?

He may have more relationships with black women outside of Cameron Diaz but thats one aspect.

Its like with Nas. We know he only dates Black women but im sure he fukked a white girl or two lol

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Now they’re trying to Bill Cosby Diddler…

Diddler has done foul things but this is getting out of hands.

Dude shouldn’t have called out that liquor conglomerate.