White People and their dogs, name a more annoying combo...

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
news flash, you don’t have to take these annoying fukks wherever you go. I’m on this ferry heading to NY and these stupid ass dogs keep barking at each other :stopitslime:

Instead taking these shyts to the top deck, this lady talking “michael! Michael! Stop!” bytch he don’t understand you!!!!!!!

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
news flash, you don’t have to take these annoying fukks wherever you go. I’m on this ferry heading to NY and these stupid ass dogs keep barking at each other :stopitslime:

Instead taking these shyts to the top deck, this lady talking “michael! Michael! Stop!” bytch he don’t understand you!!!!!!!

No word of a lie this guy had his dog with him inside a cocktail bar I was at last night :mjlol:

Daps
I love dogs, but some of these white chicks go way too far. The local grocery stores around here have had to put up prominent signs about laws for fines if you bring a non-service dog into the store. These women would bring their dogs and sit their dirty dog asses in the same baskets where I put my produce.

I get it, people are lonely and dogs give you unconditional love, but have some damn sense!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White people plus stupidity

White people plus swaglessness

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie, I started actively disliking dogs when I moved over to where I live now

Dogs in bars, in grocery stories, letting em unleashed in my apartment, dog shyt all over the parks :unimpressed:

I rather get chased by pits in the hood than deal with this mess :martin:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Let something happen to that dog and they ready to raise hell.

IS THIS RON'S LAWN CARE?? ELROY ATE *YOUR* FERTILIZER AND GOT MILD DIARRHEA :damn: I WANT MANAGER *RIGHT NOW* OR I'LL SUE FOR ANIMAL ABUSE AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE *NEVER* IN BUSINESS AGAIN

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
White people in New York will let a random stranger’s dog walk up to their dog and let it fukk it. They find it cute

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Holy shyt. As i read thread title...i see this white bytch running to get her dog and is kissing the dog all over

I am at jfk airport picking up a friend

Hahahaha. The timing of finding this thread

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Anybody, regardless of colour, saying that they're a "pet parent".

RQTehaB.jpg