"White Privilege And Entitlement Drove The Construction Of The Dream Team" -Whitlock

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Fatlock stay :troll:'n this is the same man who ate a plate of ribs on PTI

s326w7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As stated previously, Isiah Thomas most DEFINITELY deserved that spot over Stockton, but we ALL know why he wasn't selected:mjpls:

Dominique Wilkins is personally my all time favorite player, I know his stats by heart and when the ORIGINAL election was made and going into the 92 season before he got hurt he most DEFINITELY should've been chosen over Mullin. No Mullin hate but Dominique was the superior player.

fukk Christian Laetner :pacspit:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Put The Mailman on the Detroit Pistons, and we’re having a totally different discussion about Isiah Thomas. Malone and Thomas would challenge Pippen and Jordan, Magic and Kareem, Russell and Cousy.

Poor Malone...saddled with a mediocre Stockton throughout his career.

*sees Malone has the second most career points in NBA history.

vince_omg.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Mullin was in his prime and was crazy nice during that time. Isaiah should have been there, but we know why he wasn't selected.

Look at Mullin's numbers from 88/89 to 92/93. Dude was a BEAST then. Career FG% at 51% as well. Stop it.

Dog Run TMC was nice I get all that.. Nique was better then Mullin fukk the bullshyt..

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
As much as I despise this fat fukk, his podcast are sometimes entertaining when he's not big upping himself or makin the interview about him. I wonder why he never said this when Zeke was on a week or so ago? Maybe something Zeke told him off air because he kinda sorta alluded to why some bias was taking place

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog Run TMC was nice I get all that.. Nique was better then Mullin fukk the bullshyt..
shut the fukk up wit that bs!
Mullin was the league's 3rd leading scorer (26ppg, 53%FG) and they needed outside shooting (and he showed it in the Olympics).
Nique was injured (out 8 months with achilles) and Worthy wasn't even an All-star by that point (did you watch him in 91 and 92?) No wonder he retired quietly 2 years later.

Besides the Zeke omission, Leattner was the only one who didn't belong there.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
shut the fukk up wit that bs!
Mullin was the league's 3rd leading scorer (26ppg, 53%FG) and they needed outside shooting (and he showed it in the Olympics).
Nique was injured (out 8 months with achilles) and Worthy wasn't even an All-star by that point (did you watch him in 91 and 92?) No wonder he retired quietly 2 years later.

Besides the Zeke omission, Leattner was the only one who didn't belong there.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I guess Croatia would have shut them down without a shooter.:pachaha: