White professor calls his biracial daughter n word, hopes she doesn’t become ‘too black’, etc.

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I couldn't understand anything that CAC said outside of "hi". What kind of accent is that?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I feel sorry for the kid.

I hope this dumbass wench finally got her wakeup call now that the slurs aren't being hurled at her in bed, but at her seed.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dwillhuh: ppl need to start duffin out folks for this. don't let me hear it, i'm catching a case

2/2 on claytons i've heard of being racists
Clayton Bigsby
Now Clayton Looney :francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't understand anything that CAC said outside of "hi". What kind of accent is that?

I thought that it was just me. I couldn't understand anything that he said but it kind of sounded like he said little nikka but then again it was kind of muddled so he might not have said that. But if he did say that shyt to a little baby in diapers then fugg him for verbally abusing a little baby.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I thought that it was just me. I couldn't understand anything that he said but it kind of sounded like he said little nikka but then again it was kind of muddled. But if he did that shyt to a little baby in diapers then fugg him for verbally abusing a little baby. It sounded like he was Australian.
He said “hi” and the N word with the ER