White professor calls his biracial daughter n word, hopes she doesn’t become ‘too black’, etc.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
This is why you can’t trust Cacs no matter how close you are to them. No matter their PAWG status. No matter if they rich or poor. They got a switch on em. A :mjpls: switch. Even with they own damn wife n child :mjtf:

… But why he talk like that!?!?
“White … as in supremacist” :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So far in this thread, everyone EXCEPT the racist white man is at fault here.

I'm halfway expecting someone to blame the baby at some point.
Shut your wench loving ass up, you always up in these threads defending wenches or going after dudes who can’t stand them. A cracker is going to be a cracker, they all show their colors sooner or later, black people have to be smarter then to procreate with them, and 9/10 they know their white partner is racist.

She knew what type of man he was when she fukked him raw

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So far in this thread, everyone EXCEPT the racist white man is at fault here.

I'm halfway expecting someone to blame the baby at some point.

it's the baby fault :ld:

j/k

i'll never forget hearing this sista talk about if her husband divorced her and got a white woman she'd be hurt/upset, but if she got a white man it's okay. Women are FULL OF shyt. :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Shut your wench loving ass up, you always up in these threads defending wenches or going after dudes who can’t stand them. A cracker is going to be a cracker, they all show their colors sooner or later, black people have to be smarter then to procreate with them, and 9/10 they know their white partner is racist.

Call me crazy, but I'm not really in the habit of blaming black women for the actions of white men.
But as long as "a cracker is going to be a cracker" works for you, and there's a black woman you can hate while not giving a fukk about what's really going on, carry on.