White Soldier threatens black guy for fukking his wife. Black guy denies it.

Shonenhikada

Banned
Daps
Story:
mOiT5cc.jpg

ivNErHd.jpg

HL5SXEj.jpg

KWbvuYu.jpg

iAQgyxb.jpg

dH9CTo6.jpg

Confrontation:

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I find it very unsettling how quick his friend was talking about running trains on this chick. Already knowing she's dangerous and loopy. That's the kind of breh I can't be hanging around no more.

Also once again brehs expose themselves and their business way to much online for retweets and likes.

Everyone involved is dusty

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I tell pawg chasers not to get objectified they don't get it. There are a lot of white women like her.

Don't just be a big black Dikk nikka have standards. It's great as hell when you turn em down and they go into rage mode because they don't think a nikka could ever resist.

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you dumb ass nikkas continue to mess with these cac bytches knowing damn well how much of a conniving, lying, piece of a human turd most of them are. And then yall end up in these situations where the bytch cries wolf and now you getting prosecuted. This brother's situation is different though because he didn't seek her attention, supposedly. He should have immediately deaded the fukkery and tell that bytch to kick rocks. Dude risked his military career big time with this foolishness.