White Soldier threatens black guy for fukking his wife. Black guy denies it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:camby:yeah i had a little bullshyt situation like this years ago

never touching randoms again. i could usually dead it quick because i never let them know where i lived.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I think he fuked her, he damn sure didn't rape her but something happened :dame:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That bytch is psychotic! She the type that'll falsely accuse somebody of rape
:picard:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Nicca gonna learn the hard way :francis:

White boy gonna go 'crazy' and shoot that guy and get off :beli:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
A lot of you dumb ass nikkas continue to mess with these cac bytches knowing damn well how much of a conniving, lying, piece of a human turd most of them are. And then yall end up in these situations where the bytch cries wolf and now you getting prosecuted. This brother's situation is different though because he didn't seek her attention, supposedly. He should have immediately deaded the fukkery and tell that bytch to kick rocks. Dude risked his military career big time with this foolishness.
when I got to college I was suprised to see how ain't shyt these mfs was :scust:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I kinda got in the same situation while I was in the Army except it was his girlfriend and he was an NCO /E-6 & I was a Private First Class:mjlol:

Good times.

I aint gon lie I stretched a couple wives all races. White wives were the thirstiest

This dude is corny for the fact he had to put this on twitter. I can already tell that if he doesnt get rape or adultery charges then he will still get some corrective training for blasting all this on social media. If he was my soldier Id make his bubble muscle ass run laps around the barracks till he passed out for this fukkery:mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it very unsettling how quick his friend was talking about running trains on this chick. Already knowing she already dangerous and loopy. That's the kind of breh I can't be hanging around no more.

Also once again brehs expose themselves and their business way to much online for retweets and likes.

Everyone involved is dusty

Running a train on a girl
Especially one in a relationship is a guaranteed way to catch a sex assault case.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
why do we have two threads of the same shyt?