White Supremacist Terrorist Group Patriot Front Speak On Forming Ethnostate Rape Gangs

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
White Supremacist Terrorist Group Patriot Front Speak On Forming Ethnostate Gangs
White supremacist terrorist will be the downfall of America as the brotha on the video says. These are the white ISIS I keep talking about. Just like the sunnis in Iraq when they lost power after Saddam got overthrown, whites will become more radicalized when their numbers get even more lower,their economical standing worsen etc. This means they will lash out violently and take it out on their own people and of course on non blacks. This is a reason why black folk should be armed because these white supremacist terrorist are a threat to our existence. White ISIS as I call them. And black people are in the same position as the yazidis was. And these white supremacist terrorist has supporters in the US military and federal law enforcement since they infiltrated these areas. Stay strapped and be aware because this is your enemy. The White ISIS.

What will you do if these heavily armed cacs come storming into your town or neighborhood when law enforcement is nowhere to be found or joined these militias?

1*z4UdLaTMwh_v0RaMPBvGxg.png

z_p10-Fanning.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So these people have rebranded themselves as activists, ditched the guns and fatigues for khakis, masks, and shields.