Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
See I been knew these most recent attacks on Black women would come and speed up........This shyt didn't surprise me the least, These devils operate dirty.........

Discourage Black men from respecting and appreciating Black women, while at the same time imprisoning us at record numbers,killing us, instigating the Black on Black crime rise, by siphoning off the means to live, they knew the outcome.....but see while we all talked about white supremacy and revolution, we failed to stay alive and out of their cages, therefore leaving who left out in the open?..........:mjpls:

These attacks on Black women rather through the media,mental,and physical as you can now see they don't hesitate to do was already in the works........soon as they deplete the men enough, they have carte blanche to do as they please to the unprotected......

Your main focus going forward brehs is the protection of the womb.........that brings you forth and the future........make that the main focus in your everyday lives or the destruction will be completed, trust me.........the devil know who "God" is........:sas2:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats aint ready yet. I had a dude recently tell me that he needed "receipts" before he believed that guns and drugs were INTENTIONALLY flooded into black communities. To alot of people, you're a "conspiricist" for making this thread

I don't know how any black person would not believe this. You can have neighborhoods separated by a street. And on one side there is nothing but guns and drugs and on the other side no guns and drugs. Not to mention the side with guns and drugs are poor people who have no money to buy ships, planes and trucks to ship and store the guns and drugs.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I don't know how any black person would not believe this. You can have neighborhoods separated by a street. And on one side there is nothing but guns and drugs and on the other side no guns and drugs. Not to mention the side with guns and drugs are poor people who have no money to buy ships, planes and trucks to ship and store the guns and drugs.

Man, if u bring up the INTENTIONAL plan to oppress blacks even to other black people, they'll give u the :dwillhuh:like you're an alien

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cats aint ready yet. I had a dude recently tell me that he needed "receipts" before he believed that guns and drugs were INTENTIONALLY flooded into black communities. To alot of people, you're a "conspiricist" for making this thread

I try to wake em bro, even nikkas around me, too many asleep, its like trying to run up an icy hill.........:yeshrug:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So who is running the show, who is ordering these cops to kill and hurt black women?

You speaking knowledge god.

Not a who? Its in the nature of the threat, one of the oldest forms of warfare..........These devils engaging in it and folk don't know. They don't tell, they do, its up to us to stop it any and everywhere.........Operation been underway.......:coffee:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Drugs and guns go to poor neighborhoods not (black) ones. I doubt any of you ever came in contact with a poor white teenager before. Lol

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good thread op.

this is becoming more and more clear these days. hell i see so-called black people calling for the genoicde for bed wenches. trolling or not that shyt is disturbing.