White Women becoming less and less attractive

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
atleast according to okcupid

OKCupid has a blog where they statistically analyse dating interactions.

Recently, they had a look at how race influences dating interactions. They did this last in 2009, and revisited it again recently. Go down a bit until you see a table with a slider below it - this lets you view data from each year from 2009 to 2014.

The percentages in each cell represent preference vs the average. This means that in the top left cell (asian men rating asian women), the 11% figure means that Asian men find Asian women on average 11% more attractive than the average.

Now look at the first table (Men Rating) and at the last column (White Women). In 2009, white women were rated 7%, -3%, 9% and 10% more or less attractive than the average, by Asian men, black men, Latino men and white men respectively. In 2014, that rating has dropped to 3%, -6%, 4% and 6%. From 5.75% on average to 1.75% on average. That is a massive drop. This means that the average Latino and Asian woman is more attractive than the average white woman. It used to be that only the average Asian woman was hotter than the average white woman.
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

B...b....but...:why:

I got nothing.:sas2:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 2009 finding said Latino men found black women to be 22% less attractive?

:snoop:

They must have been including all them Chileans and Argentinians and shyt

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I dont know about anywhere else but the white women in nyc nowadays be thick :ohlawd: and pretty im not a pawg chaser but they only getting better out chere :noah:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Whoever wrote that must don't have a gym membership. These white hoes getting thicker and finer than ever. And i don't date white white, just being honest

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Whoever wrote that must don't have a gym membership. These white hoes getting thicker and finer than ever. And i don't date white white, just being honest
:mjpls:they know they aint on top no more, theyre trying to compete with exotic mixes and latinos who naturally have that booty. :pachaha:I remember a group of white girls complaining in college that the guys were chasing these persian and arab exchange students , that white previlege got em used to enjoying the attention.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
exotics = pale north east asians and very light skinned mestizas?

I rarely see a white dude here chasing after those honey skinned polynesian/southeast asians or darker latinas
exotics is anything not white but still abides by the white standard of beauty. These girls are exotic yet are still deemed attractive by white standards of beauty.
Nicole-Scherzinger-7.jpg

original

525x525px-LL-09ef42b1_vbattach8509.jpg

-Kx5pyrl8CQ.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

To4USDs.jpg

Fne2cLC.jpg