White Women becoming less and less attractive

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I dont know about anywhere else but the white women in nyc nowadays be thick :ohlawd: and pretty im not a pawg chaser but they only getting better out chere :noah:
Okcupid doesn't really represent women as a whole.
Just a bunch of used up single moms browsing while working their nurse assistant job.

Regardless of whatever their results show dividing this shyt up by race is low-key racist.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Worldwide,

I will say it once and I will say it again.

Asian women today are threatening white women’s position on top. Large proportion of White guys for example are totally ignoring White women and heading straight to Asian women whether in the states or Asia.

Asian women are starting to be more desired. Why? Because Asia is rising. A women’s beauty and desirability is based on her race’s economic, political power with their soft power. Asia is coming.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
paags winning yet again.
x0s6mc.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Asian women are rising as white mens interest as ive said before. :sas2:

Tae

All Star
Daps
exotics is anything not white but still abides by the white standard of beauty. These girls are exotic yet are still deemed attractive by white standards of beauty.
Nicole-Scherzinger-7.jpg

original

525x525px-LL-09ef42b1_vbattach8509.jpg

-Kx5pyrl8CQ.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

To4USDs.jpg

Fne2cLC.jpg

I think what @VintageFont meant is that exotic in the US can mean anything outside of the typical classic American beauty. Monica Belluci can be considered exotic but she is still a white woman.
If a white man marries a Cuban woman like Gloria Estefan you could classify her as exotic but she's still a white woman.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Worldwide,

I will say it once and I will say it again.

Asian women today are threatening white women’s position on top. Large proportion of White guys for example are totally ignoring White women and heading straight to Asian women whether in the states or Asia.

Asian women are starting to be more desired. Why? Because Asia is rising. A women’s beauty and desirability is based on her race’s economic, political power with their soft power. Asia is coming.

Dualities.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
The new wave for all men as of late are those with exotical features and some sort of melanin. Ain't nobody checking for pale Gale like that. A lot of minority men that dated out back in the past seemed to find the palest of the bunch to marry to overcompensate for something or adhere to white supremacy (IDK). And White men also got with these plain white women because they were expected to. Lately though the movement for all men has been women that have a different exotical look to them with darker hair and maybe some tanner skin. Black, latino, and asian men were the first to jump on this movement and I've noticed more and more white men are also getting on board as it becomes more socially acceptable for them to date out. Factor in that sense of entitlement that a lot of white women already come pre-equipped with that dudes simply aren't going to put up with anymore and it's not looking good for Becky in the near future unless you look similar to this...

sc.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
America is a good place for an Asian woman to live

The dating scene is great for them out here

Lots of dude worship them
I don't worship them

Being stationed overseas means I got to spend a lot of time with them. I've grown more attracted to them, dating, interested in their culture, etc.,

Even my homies have said I'm probably going to settle down with an Asian woman and they're probably right. I prefer mixed asians though

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't worship them

Being stationed overseas means I got to spend a lot of time with them. I've grown more attracted to them, dating, interested in their culture, etc.,

Even my homies have said I'm probably going to settle down with an Asian woman and they're probably right. I prefer mixed asians though

Polynesians, Dark Filipinos, Half Black/Half Asian

:noah: