Who’s wrong in this situation?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
OR she could get a fukking job and buy her kids food instead of relying on one of the children’s father to provide for her lmao. She could get food stamps, cash assistance etc all kinds of shyt but no, you had a kid with her so now you gotta provide for a family of 4 :dead:

This post is very presumptuous. You don't know if this woman is jobless or even qualified for public assistance.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
who said she cant feed her child or buy kids clothes...

this nikka not on child support...n he a bytch nikka that pocket watch n got hoes watchin every move she makes....

he a fukk nikka...

who cares if the kids not his...the money aint in his pockets nomore.... how u think his son feels ...if he sees n hers how much of a fukk nikka his daddy is..kuz his momma cant use the money he gets for his brothers n sisters..

siblings share everything regardless where the money comes from...if my brother or sister didnt have it...they gone get it if i got it..

son gone wise up check his puss ass daddy for actin like bytch..

Y’all are saying that, you literally just said it in this post. “If my brother or sister didn’t have it” because your mom couldn’t buy it on her own. If she could why don’t they have it???????? Why does YOUR dad HAVE to buy it or they don’t get it? Does your mom have no money or something?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You either in the childs life.

Or you paying for the child.

Him bytching about how the money is spent compared to him picking up his child to spend quality time with speaks volumes.

Make better choices in who you make babies with if you dont plan on sticking around. :manny:

or he a hoe ass nikka who got it good...n can drop cash once a month without the state in his pocket..

then soon as she does somethin like this he dont like...

he will make sure he let the judge kno..vs keeping receipts ...his son not a priority..the money is...like u said the quality time speaks volumes..

Ashley Banks

Daps
This post is very presumptuous. You don't know if this woman is jobless or even qualified for public assistance.

Girl relax, I’m responding to HIS post saying that the other kids will be eating bacon bits for dinner because the one dad didn’t give money for all the kids to eat.

Also I’m POSITIVE this is a hypothetical post. No one is assuming this is real.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is all hoe babble.

But just like you don't give a bum money then get mad when he buys drugs or alcohol or cigarettes, you dont give a broad cash.

There's no reason he couldn't have bought his seed pencils, pens, notebooks, folders, crayons, markers, erasers, a backpack, a coat, some pants, shoes and shirts.

People been buying the same school supplies for 150 years. Absolutely no reason he fukked off his money.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Buy everything for your kid. :dead: @ you guys saying he had no right to be upset that his kid isn’t getting the money he gave him.

Quote me where I said he had no right to be upset?:dwillhuh: I think it doesn’t make SENSE for him to be upset.

He can be upset all the fukk he want, it ain’t about to change the reality of the situation.

Should we ask our resident Coli law professionals? if: Even if they SIGNED A CONTRACT stating “this 600 dollars I’m giving you is to be spent on my son only” and she goes ahead and uses it to care for all- of -her children-. That shyt would get thrown out:mjlol:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Quote me where I said he had no right to be upset?:dwillhuh: I think it doesn’t make SENSE for him to be upset.

He can be upset all the fukk he want, it ain’t about to change the reality of the situation.

Should we ask our resident Coli law professionals? if: Even if they SIGNED A CONTRACT stating “this 600 dollars I’m giving you is to be spent on my son only” and she goes ahead and uses it to care for all- of -her children-. That shyt would get thrown out:mjlol:

You’re overthinking this. All I’m asking is who was wrong in this situation. You said “he’s not in the house so stfu” so you think he doesn’t have the right to be upset. :snoop:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Y’all are saying that, you literally just said it in this post. “If my brother or sister didn’t have it” because your mom couldn’t buy it on her own. If she could why don’t they have it???????? Why does YOUR dad HAVE to buy it or they don’t get it? Does your mom have no money or something?
thats extra money for everybody..his responsibilty or not...he had a issue with it he would do it the right way...

if my brother or sisters didnt have it....n i know my pops givin me bread...they would get wha they want regardless..

what she does with the money he gives me is none of his business..nor does she keeps shiesty bytches in her circle reporting everything she does..

..if my parents were to split...back then..

.my pops knew he couldnt tell her shyt bout how she spend money..

my dad not like this bytch nikka...my dad would have took me shopping got shyt my size..only i can wear...i grow out of it..hand me down...

then he would throw 300 for food ...or something...n could careless what she does with it..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Girl relax, I’m responding to HIS post saying that the other kids will be eating bacon bits for dinner because the one dad didn’t give money for all the kids to eat.

Also I’m POSITIVE this is a hypothetical post. No one is assuming this is real.

I'm not excited. You seem to be the only one worked up.

Of course it's hypocritical, it's been posted many times before. By why add extra information? That's not the only post you called her broke or a bum.

Let me ask you this, say somehow you and your husband split and you get remarried have another baby and that man dies. So now you have 3 child; one without a father.

Say you personally have $300 total to spend on the children. But your ex gives you $2000 to spend on his children. How would you as a mom deal with that.? Realistally, are the giving the 2 older children a stack each and only spending $300 on the youngest or are splitting that $2300 three ways?

Ashley Banks

Daps
thats extra money for everybody..his responsibilty or not...he had a issue with it he would do it the right way...

if my brother or sisters didnt have it....n i know my pops givin me bread...they would get wha they want regardless..

what she does with the money he gives me is none of his business..nor does she keeps shiesty bytches in her circle reporting everything she does..

..if my parents were to split...back then..

.my pops knew he couldnt tell her shyt bout how she spend money..

my dad not like this bytch nikka...my dad would have took me shopping got shyt my size..only i can wear...i grow out of it..hand me down...

then he would throw 300 for food ...or something...n could careless what she does with it..

No matter how you spin it she was wrong :yeshrug: she took money that was meant for something and spent it on her other kids because she couldn’t get their dads to contribute. He’s not a bytch for wanting certain things for HIS child.