Who’s wrong in this situation?

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
They're both wrong :unimpressed:

Since he doesn't want "his" money being spent on the other kids then he's wrong for being hands off and not fighting for custody of his kid.

• If his kid was the first then he should have been maneuvering to get custody the moment she fell pregnant with someone else's kid.
  • If his kid is the second or third he's wrong for seeding up a single mom and then not getting his kid out of that situation because clearly this woman isn't serious.
She's wrong as hell too

• She's wrong for procreating with all of these men who clearly ain't shyt.
  • She's also wrong for taxing the kid who has the father who's actually doing something so she can subsidise the others.
Because people in here are just dancing around this and saying that it's his money or he has no right to be mad after he gives it to her but it's not her money either. It's the kid's money and she's just the custodian. If he wanted her to have money to do as she pleases with then he would have given her money to do as she pleases like @BXKingPin82 said he does with his baby's mom but he didn't, the money had a specific purpose and she's acting in bad faith.

She should have told him before he gave her the money that "hey you know I've got other mouths to feed so this money is going towards them too so if you're going to be giving me headaches about it then just keep your money" she would have pulled his card there and then and if he cried like a bytch then he has nobody to blame but himself because she was honest with him.

It's fukked up when someone says they're doing x with your money and then turns around and does their own thing. She isn't trustworthy and even if he bought the supplies himself she would have just rationed that shyt off like Venezuela.

But now that he's put himself in this situation where he's letting this person make decisions then he's got to live with those decisions until he takes charge. Those other kids may not be his problem but they're still her problem and if he doesn't want her making her problems his problems then he needs to man up and raise his own kid.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Nah none of his business what goes on in her household

He not there so he can’t police shyt
:jbhmm:
What if she decided to give his money to a pimp? Or started smoking crack with it?

At what point would the money meant for his child become his business?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron:Cats ain't shyt.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I can see why he feels how he feels but she did what she had to do, she can’t be living with three children and one clearly has more than the other.

If he did not want these issues, before he had a baby with her he should’ve been checking into her relationship with the fathers of her other children..

invalid

Banned
Daps
For the life of me I don’t understand how men can neglect or allow another man to take care of his children.

You have one job.

And if you can’t do that one job you are worthless to society.

More worthless than a homosexual because a least a homosexual won’t leave behind fatherless seeds who have a high chance of being demons themselves and menaces to society.

Your neglect and selfishness inconveniences the community around you.