Who’s wrong in this situation?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's good his other two brothers or sisters were taken care of but mom should've at least talked to pops before doing anything, she's wrong

Next time if dad wants to take his son shopping he should pick up the kid shopping by himself

If I were the father I'd take my child shopping and I'd give some of the other kids some bread too as long as they lived together

As a man I don't wanna do for one without doing for my sons siblings too, shyt just wouldn't sit right with me

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
That's why you buy it yourself. I realize a lot of times the mom will bullshyt and not let someone see they kid also. But if you're in the child's life, take the kid yourself. Save a lot of headache that way. Why should I have to pay for someone else's kids shyt for?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The more I think about it, the mom has gotta step her financial game up. You splitting 600 dollars that you didn't make between three kids? I know raising three kids ain't easy, but does she not work?

They are both in the wrong.
who says her financial game is trash

what if the other kids father doin the same shyt...he is doin..except they dont care where the money goes long as she got it n not bytchin..

n this nikka found out she is gettin money from the other kids dads n usin it for all 3...

n like the bytch ass nikka he is..

he has a problem with other nikkas financing his child...so he gives her 600 so he can let it be known i do for mines like a bytch..

n whomever the insider feedin info..feeds him...

now he spiteful bytch..tellin her what she can n cant do with money...

she prolly got a job...

but u got 3 types of baby daddies... when it comes to chicks with kids that at theirs...

dudes who break the chick off bread n not give a fukk how she uses it..

dudes who dont do shyt..

dudes with pride and hoe nikka traits... and always worry wha the next nikka doin..n will let it be known...in front of the other kids..what he does for his son..n it aint his fault the other kids dad not steppin up...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
He’s wrong for being that idiot who not only at one point in time cuffed but knocked up a single mom.

She’s wrong for giving the money he intended for his own child to her two other b*stard children.

Its not his fault she got knocked up by deadbeats.

Be careful who u seed up.
Dudes be shooting up their load in anything without taking a long hard consideration of the woman that will raise his child. Folks gotta stop think of now and think about what will happen in 5 years if they take a certain action in the present.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Card to play for her next financial emergency? Meaning she would wait and scheme at a more appropriate time? Lol

Honestly I think you are being short sided by not understanding how much relationships between children matter. Yes the dad's feelings are important but at the end of the day her responsibly to her children should take priority over anyone else. There is more to parenting that just spending money.

Realistically having a house of have and have not makes no sense. If resources are split the child will see that they all have the same and it won't make them any difference. The child with the father has to deal with his siblings on a daily basis. Maintaining a happy and stable household for your child should be the priority. The relationship with his siblings will have a far greater impact on that child's life than have the flyiest backpack. Imo dividing the resources in this scenario would be more beneficial than not.
Why not just let the father get custody of the child.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Card to play for her next financial emergency? Meaning she would wait and scheme at a more appropriate time? Lol

Honestly I think you are being short sided by not understanding how much relationships between children matter. Yes the dad's feelings are important but at the end of the day her responsibly to her children should take priority over anyone else. There is more to parenting that just spending money.

Realistically having a house of have and have not makes no sense. If resources are split the child will see that they all have the same and it won't make them any difference. The child with the father has to deal with his siblings on a daily basis. Maintaining a happy and stable household for your child should be the priority. The relationship with his siblings will have a far greater impact on that child's life than have the flyiest backpack. Imo dividing the resources in this scenario would be more beneficial than not.
Why not just let the father get custody of the child then.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, what kind of special person gets mad at how you spend money? If he wanted them only for his child he should’ve bought the stuff that way he’ll make sure he can specify where $600 goes.

Right. A friend loves to get his daughter little fancy things. He recently said he doesn't want to do that anymore because her mom will take the stuff, wear it and then lose it. I suggested he just keep the fancy things at his house.

He took the idea and ran with it. Now he keeps everything he buys her at his crib.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you know he wants custody?

And what is wrong with siblings living together in harmony?
Since he providing anyway it's a fair chance to say he may want some custody.

Nothing. But momma obviously ain't got the resources to be raising 3 kids.

Not mention having my seed around two other deadbeat nikkas kids only gonna have a detrimental effect on my child.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my bm be giving me bread all the time.
off gp.
but thats what happens when you the muthafukkin KingPin.
:marvelkingpin:

i give my her moneys i dont give a fukk what she does with that shyt.
youre already a good mom plus i always got Lil KP.
go crazy mami, you deserve it.
:smoothhoffa:

but your bm wanna be having wild kids with wack muthafukkas.
choose better muthafukka lol