Who’s wrong in this situation?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Any money the mother earns or receives from whoever is HERS to provide for HER CHILDREN(all of them) as she sees fit.

Do y’all expect it to go like “ well your daddy gave me 500 this month so you eat steak, and your father only gave me 10 dollars this month so you’ll just eat bacon bits little jimmy”:usure:

OR she could get a fukking job and buy her kids food instead of relying on one of the children’s father to provide for her lmao. She could get food stamps, cash assistance etc all kinds of shyt but no, you had a kid with her so now you gotta provide for a family of 4 :dead:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why cant HE take HIS child to go shopping, if its such a concern that his money goes twords kids that arent his?
he one of them,...i gave u 600 dollars to do it..not my fault u use the money for the other kids..

hell he puts himself on child support n have to pay 300 a month ...to his son...she gone use that 300 for all the kids..as she should..

the son gettin the money...gone share the shyt anyway...hoe ass nikka need to shut the fukk up n charge it to the game..

that shyt dont mean nothin 2 kids...but grown up act like kids in this type of situation..

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I think he should've taken his child out himself to buy the school clothes & supplies then the situation wouldn't have came to this, I don't know why he'd give her $600 knowing of course she's going to split the money since all the kids live in the same house.

Another thing is...was the $600 for the whole year or just that month? When me and my sisters were in school our parents brought us all new clothes, sneakers etc each month of the school year now of course it costed more a month since it was four of us but $600 is a little too much for just one child.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
OR she could get a fukking job and buy her kids food instead of relying on one of the children’s father to provide for her lmao. She could get food stamps, cash assistance etc all kinds of shyt but no, you had a kid with her so now you gotta provide for a family of 4 :dead:
how u know she doesnt work..and get that...

she get a new nikka... bet he stop providing because its a new nikka in the picture..thats the type fukk nikka he is...

kuz if the new nikka steps up father all 3 kids...he gone fall back...

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Why cant HE take HIS child to go shopping, if its such a concern that his money goes twords kids that arent his?
no one said he couldn’t ut id be got damned if i gave someone money for my child and they go do some other shyt with it and turn around and tell me its none of my damn business. :gucci:

Aint that a bytch

Ashley Banks

Daps
again..if he listenin hoe gossip about what his baby momma doin with the money

he should buy the shyt himself n shut the fukk up..

he give her hundred dollars for food to feed Keenan...

he gone have a problem for usin that money for the other kids food too..

that nikka is a bytch...long as he givin her money...n she not blowin it on bullshyt n bein constructive with it...all sideline chatter is hoe shyt..

She’s wrong :yeshrug: he gave her the money for his kid only. The other ones aren’t his responsibility. She honestly sounds like a bum. Why can’t she feed her kids? Or buy her kids clothes? If one is taken care of by his father why doesn’t she have enough money to do for the other ones?

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I think he should've taken his child out himself to buy the school clothes & supplies then the situation wouldn't have came to this, I don't know why he'd give her $600 knowing of course she's going to split the money since all the kids live in the same house.

Another thing is...was the $600 for the whole year or just that month? When me and my sisters were in school our parents brought us all new clothes, sneakers etc each month of the school year now of course it costed more a month since it was four of us but $600 is a little too much for just one child.
600 for the yr aint shyt..

n pretty sure he aint on child support..for a nikka to confront her over it...

Ashley Banks

Daps
And who was at fault for that? And no one said he HAD to provide for the other children.

I guess he should just quit paying child support or...... shut the fukk up:manny:

Life ain’t fair :manny:

Buy everything for your kid. :dead: @ you guys saying he had no right to be upset that his kid isn’t getting the money he gave him.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She’s wrong :yeshrug: he gave her the money for his kid only. The other ones aren’t his responsibility. She honestly sounds like a bum. Why can’t she feed her kids? Or buy her kids clothes? If one is taken care of by his father why doesn’t she have enough money to do for the other ones?

who said she cant feed her child or buy kids clothes...

this nikka not on child support...n he a bytch nikka that pocket watch n got hoes watchin every move she makes....

he a fukk nikka...

who cares if the kids not his...the money aint in his pockets nomore.... how u think his son feels ...if he sees n hears how much of a fukk nikka his daddy is..kuz his momma cant use the money he gets for his brothers n sisters..

siblings share everything regardless where the money comes from...if my brother or sister didnt have it...they gone get it if i got it..

son gone wise up check his puss ass daddy for actin like bytch..

she get a knew nikka..not trippin on the responsibilty..watch how his son loses respect for em..

watch how the baby daddy gets when the son ..stop respectin him not askin him for shyt or wanna be around em..

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
no one said he couldn’t ut id be got damned if i gave someone money for my child and they go do some other shyt with it and turn around and tell me its none of my damn business. :gucci:

Aint that a bytch
You either in the childs life.

Or you paying for the child.

Him bytching about how the money is spent compared to him picking up his child to spend quality time with speaks volumes.

Make better choices in who you make babies with if you dont plan on sticking around. :manny: