"Who are the Knicks? Brunson, Brunson and some other Knickas" " - Official '23 NYK Offseason Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He's still the same turnover prone bum, the difference is that we have a great (Not mid) underrated point guard and the defense around him has stepped up. Thibs switches him to defend the smaller guys and uses a bigger guy lineup with Hart and Sims which has been superb. I'm watching the same game.

So they doing a better job of limiting his mishaps. Okay and?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We really got to let that shyt go. Until you hear something concrete assume they ain't getting a star, until they do.

i keep telling ya’ll Toppin and Reddish might get them something good. Rose you keep as insurance for a Brunson injury, and Fournier is stuck here as a caphold or a S&T piece.
I agree.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This gonna be the same sh!t with nikkalina, RJ and L-Fraud, we just gonna be talking in circles and it ain't gonna change my mind so I'm gonna stfu about Randle and let y'all enjoy that bum. 🥲

How do you compare the likes of Frank and LFrid to someone like Randle? You bugged breh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
While he made a second year mistake with that foul can we acknowledge how Grimes got the Poole assignment to start the game, then Klay hits a couple of mid shots in a row and Thibs put Grimes on Thompson and Thompson wasn’t heard from again.

We really need to talk all nba defense team here.