"Who are the Knicks? Brunson, Brunson and some other Knickas" " - Official '23 NYK Offseason Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All trash and y'all overhyped them up cause of some winning spurt or some sh!t in the past, rinse, repeat. :coffee:
Breh... We ain't winning the chip this year, next year or the year after whether the Knicks make the moves you want or not.

Just fukking enjoy it.

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so-hot-right-now-trending.gif

:wow:

:dame:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Breh... We ain't winning the chip this year, next year or the year after whether the Knicos make the moves you want or not.

Just fukking enjoy it.

Finally enjoying a winning product only for motherfukkers to poo poo it because either their favs ain’t playing or an immense hatred for a couple of players on the roster.

fukk that shyt! Is fun to watch some good brand of Basketball in New York for once.

Thats all you can ask for really.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally enjoying a winning product only for motherfukkers to poo poo it because either their favs ain’t playing or an immense hatred for a couple of players on the roster.

fukk that shyt! Is fun to watch some good brand of Basketball in New York for once.

ppl gotta put their agendas to the side
rose and cam are my fav players on this team and they are both benched.
i shut my mouth about it because we are winnin and something is obviously clicking.

at da end of da day, its about the team.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Right, shyt...we could have done everything right and have a team with Kyrie and Durant and Harden...

WE STILL WOULDNT HAVE WON shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Right, shyt...we could have done everything right and have a team with Kyrie and Durant and Harden...

WE STILL WOULDNT HAVE WON shyt.
That is crazy if you think about it. shyt if the Nets had kept the guys they sent out for Harden I think they might have won a chip.

Other teams fans hate the Knicks because it makes it easier to accept their own failures. The Knicks are at worst (and maybe best) mid but it’s always lolknicks. Meanwhile teams have fukked up the bag and their blessings and it’s easily forgotten

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
we have numerous high quality role players sittin on da bench doing nothing. rose cam fournier obi etc would all get solid playing time on solid teams. we need to make moves. even if its primairly for draft picks.
Moves for who?

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Watched the first quarter for the first time in God knows how long and saw Randle taking and bricking some trash ass shots and laughed at them winning 7 in a row.

Stopped watching and come back in here to see they won by 36?

Impressive to beat the defending champs, healthy or not, like that.

Team still trash.

:manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah, y'all definitely aren't winning anything anytime soon, but it's definitely a good brand of hoops y'all play. At this point, as Knicks fans, that's all you can really hope for.

As stubborn as Thibs is, he can still get a team to play winning hoops if they buy into what he's trying to sell.
This. How many teams in the league?

How many of them would you definitively say "are winning something soon"?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
ppl gotta put their agendas to the side
rose and cam are my fav players on this team and they are both benched.
i shut my mouth about it because we are winnin and something is obviously clicking.

at da end of da day, its about the team.
Knicks fans that are making trade proposals that send Grimes to the bench are just as confusing. It’s like they’re not paying attention to this team at all…