"Who are the Knicks? Brunson, Brunson and some other Knickas" " - Official '23 NYK Offseason Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm good. if there aint a move that catapults us into truly competing for a title it makes no sense to allocate resources for a guy like him to move the needle to a 2nd round exit. rather see if rj can progress into being a better value for his contract.
I feel you. It’s the sticker price that caught my eye. Hypothetically getting Derozan while still having Obi, IQ, Fournier’s contract, all our picks plus 2 more to go get a true star is intriguing.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

crying-stefon-diggs.gif

Call em 3LW cuz they 3 Lefties Wildin and I've gotten so tired of the Knicks' broken promithes, promithes. :blessed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I haven't seen defense this bad in a long time.

Either that or the hot shooting by the raptors are making the Knicks defense look horrid.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't seen defense this bad in a long time.

Either that or the hot shooting by the raptors are making the Knicks defense look horrid.

Siakim is pulling Mitch out of the paint. The defenders don't have that extra help at the rim while he's in. The defense got better as soon as he came off...I think.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Da fukk am I witnessing? Rose in and Julius at small forward?