Who are your top underrated rap artists right now?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I'm just interested in learning about some artists I didn't know were out there. I'm from down south, so my taste in music reflects that. My top underrated right now are as follows.

1. K-Rino- he may be the greatest lyricist I've ever heard. Any man that can make a rap song about a bike and can make it interesting is one that should be given his props.

2. Z-Ro the man is the Nate Dogg of 3rd Coast. He can drop a hook like no other. He's far more than just that though he can also take you a lyrical story over some harmonizing and smooth production.

3. Devin the Dude- Devin is one of the few artists that can make a whole album about weed and getting laid. Much like others artists from Texas Devin can harmonize and rap compelling over jazz like production.

4. Curren$y- he has a lazy flow and kinda makes riding music. He can make a compelling album. He doesn't have deep content; however, he's good for what he is.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
There are a few others out there I also think are underrated.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he need to diversify his subject matter like how he was before him and smoovth separated. but he's def solid.
I think I’m only familiar with his newer stuff then because all I know/hear from him is that fly, sex poetry type energy. I wouldn’t mind hearing him on some different ish tho.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I think I’m only familiar with his newer stuff then because all I know/hear from him is that fly, sex poetry type energy. I wouldn’t mind hearing him on some different ish tho.

a lot of his older stuff you probably have to search for, they been putting out music since 06. Tha Connection was his old group, then he put out a few tapes with Rozewood, and a mixtape on nahright in 2014 with Gunn and Mach on it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Appreciate it champ…yeah, I prefer his bop now personally but I can see why some would prefer his style back then, way more “hip hop”ish and all that, fire. Now he has completely his own lane…like nobody else is on that wave he’s on. What that old style he sounds like 100 other dudes, imo

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Appreciate it champ…yeah, I prefer his bop now personally but I can see why some would prefer his style back then, way more “hip hop”ish and all that, fire. Now he has completely his own lane…like nobody else is on that wave he’s on. What that old style he sounds like 100 other dudes, imo
he's new shyt is cool, i prefer rappers that rap about more than one thing. it's not the style, its the content for me.