Who are your top underrated rap artists right now?

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by Crude, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Crude

Crude Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I'm just interested in learning about some artists I didn't know were out there. I'm from down south, so my taste in music reflects that. My top underrated right now are as follows.

1. K-Rino- he may be the greatest lyricist I've ever heard. Any man that can make a rap song about a bike and can make it interesting is one that should be given his props.

2. Z-Ro the man is the Nate Dogg of 3rd Coast. He can drop a hook like no other. He's far more than just that though he can also take you a lyrical story over some harmonizing and smooth production.

3. Devin the Dude- Devin is one of the few artists that can make a whole album about weed and getting laid. Much like others artists from Texas Devin can harmonize and rap compelling over jazz like production.

4. Curren$y- he has a lazy flow and kinda makes riding music. He can make a compelling album. He doesn't have deep content; however, he's good for what he is.

2. Crude

Crude Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

There are a few others out there I also think are underrated.