Who Copped Strider????

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I loved games like Shadow Complex, this seems comparable.

Anyone that beat both have anything good to say about the new Strider????

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Haven't had time to beat Meio yet. I assume he's the last boss. He was annoying the few times I tried to beat him though

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game was dope. I'd say about an 8.5/10 game. Easily worth the 14.99 or whatever I spent on it. The fluidity of movement and controls is pitch perfect. Fairly challenging, specially the bosses, which most were dope boss battles. Could've used a bit more enemy variety though (seems to be a common factor of discontent of mine lately in games. Also, since it's a metroidvania, it should've had a better level teleportation system, my biggest complaint.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Game was dope. I'd say about an 8.5/10 game. Easily worth the 14.99 or whatever I spent on it. The fluidity of movement and controls is pitch perfect. Fairly challenging, specially the bosses, which most were dope boss battles. Could've used a bit more enemy variety though (seems to be a common factor of discontent of mine lately in games. Also, since it's a metroidvania, it should've had a better level teleportation system, my biggest complaint.
Pretty much agree with this, my main complaint is that back tracking to get 100% can take forever and no new game plus.
I had a ton of fun with strider would definitely recommend it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty much agree with this, my main complaint is that back tracking to get 100% can take forever and no new game plus.
I had a ton of fun with strider would definitely recommend it
Yeah and to add to this. Exploration was stifled a bit throughout the game due to the way new powers unlocked.

There's really no point in exploring the world until just before the final boss fight, or you'll be backtracking the same levels multiple times. It would have been better if the powers opened up sooner, or if they would only put one type of special door in each area.

Minor gripe IMO but still worth mentioning.