Who ducked Who? Post your Boxing ducking fantasies

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bowe ducked Lewis:mjpls:
I mean seems that way but fighting Holyfield at the time was a bigger move financially than fighting Lewis. Plus aswell Bowe matured quicker than Lewis as a HW so I dont think it was Certified a pre Kronk Lewis would've beaten Bowe.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Viper was a cold muthafukka. Dude shut Shane all the way down in the first fight.

Never could understand why he couldn't really handle Mayorga tho.

1st fight Mayorga got in his head and Vern tried to tough guy/bang with dude imo, and was out of his element. 2nd fight a bit of the same at times, but it's debatable that Vern won that one imo :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
1st fight Mayorga got in his head and Vern tried to tough guy/bang with dude imo, and was out of his element. 2nd fight a bit of the same at times, but it's debatable that Vern won that one imo :manny:

I'm going to have to watch the second fight again. It's been awhile but I still remember feeling like Mayorga overwhelmed him.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Similar to what Duran did to Leonard in their 1st fight