Who Else Cries While Watching Movies?

You cry during the movies?

• Total voters

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
i got a problem forreal brehs, whenever I watch a really emotional movie your boys eyes instantly hits the waterworks
vDjGaOo.png

The other day I was watching that Beloved movie with Oprah with a couple of people and I was fighting back the tears when Paul D told Sethe she was "her best thing" & he loved her :to:

Like an hour ago, I just watched that Disney movie Malificent, and when that evil witch turned out to be the godmother of that princess & she was her "true loves kiss", I completely lost my shyt :sadbron:

Same with finding nemo & the lion king, I try not to watch emotional movies with females cause otherwise I'll look like a flaming faq, plus I'm a 6'1 bearded nikka so that shyt looks mad weird :dead:

Am I the only one who cries during emotional movies? :saddrake:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think I've cried (shed a tear or 2) from a movie once in my entire life.. and that was cause it reminded me of some emotional shyt that happened to me in real life.

But this? :scust: I may get emotional because that's what the director, writers, actors and movie tried to bring out of the viewer, but I'm not gon cry.

Shoot, I did shed a lot of tears when I first started watching and reading up on the illuminati. That sh scared the fukk outta me! :dead: It was like all I known about the world

was false.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Yeah I was crying multiple times watching blood diamond yesterday
Based off of the movie title I'm thinking it was a movie about Africa and diamonds being brutally mined there by black people and some type of murders also and white people exploiting black people.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Titanic when the band came back to play with dude who insisted on going down with the ship. :mjcry:

Also fukking lost it when Tom Hanks tried and failed to get the Homey Wilson back in Castaway:sadbron:

I was drinking both times and shyt got to me:wow: Powerful shyt.