You cry during the movies?

• Total voters

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I cry when shyt I think is really over the top awesome happens.

Like I cry during excellent fight scenes and big plot twist/resolutions.

On the inside I'll be like :gladbron: but on the outside it manifests as :mjcry:

It's annoying and embarrassing. I remember when I saw Kill Bill in theaters for the first time. That fight against the Crazy 88s, I was straight. :mjcry: Folks were looking at me like :what:

I cried watching those Raid movies. Hell, I'll cry during excellent wrestling matches.

I dunno. I'm wired weird.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It's happening again brehs, I'm watching the kite runner and the tears are flowing through me :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 11.22.63 had me water up at the end once I started thinking about about the meaning of the show and putting my self in his shoes, had to pull my self together though

:sadcam:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Only during Titanic when my nikka DiCaprio dies in the water so that hoe can float on the door :mjcry:

I always felt uncomfortable with this movie

movie is 200% CAC. Only time a knee grow appears is when they show them nikkas working on them furnaces.

:camby:

Even thought it is actual facts that blacks only did the dirty job. But Idk this shyt got a nikka uncomfortable

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think i cry maybe once a year about real life...I'm not a crier. But movies and tv will have me bawling. Hodor :to: just watched me earl and the dying girl :mjcry: I gave myself a headache for the remainder of a day one time when I watched i am sam..,straight waterworks from 10 minutes in til the end :(

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I cant recall ever crying a actual tear over a movie, but ive definitely been in my feelings before..

I remember being depressed about my life after watching Avatar the first time.. I just need a big fine blue bytch thats down for me and can show me how to love :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
never shed tears but some got me misty eyed. the green mile prolly had me the closest. really had to fight with all my spirit to hold them shyts back:pachaha:.....had me in the theatre like...
holding-back-tears-o.gif

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Never cried but I got a lump in my throat when:

bubba died in Forrest Gump.

King Kong died in peter jackson's King Kong.

When jack died in titanic.

When you find out del's wife is really dead in planes trains and automobiles.