Who else doesn't give a single fukk about blonde pawgs?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
A lot of the blonde chicks you see aren't really blonde :mjlol: basically you're saying if the same bytch dyed her hair you'd be open to date her

Nah nikka. I can tell. The Germanic ones have different facial structures. Jewish/Italian bytches have a different look to them. Even with blonde hair.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
A lot of the blonde chicks you see aren't really blonde :mjlol: basically you're saying if the same bytch dyed her hair you'd be open to date her

Most these blondes you see are brunettes just look at the root of her hair or her eyebrows..white bytches go blonde and doors open shyt crazy

:mjlol:
Yeah most white girls are brunettes... Blonde hair and blue eyes is actually extremely rare (and recessive) among white people, even in Europe lol

I'd be willing to bet you get more attention from dark haired girls than you think :yeshrug:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
For all those saying it’s just dye. So?

let9.jpg

hair-ideas-2012-02-scarlett-johansson-2007-buttery-blonde.jpg

7eca1280378b8fd42e1f99259f2e1e91.jpg

74f2h9l9i50z.jpg

wenn29450668.jpg

52bwGYtY_400x400.jpg

Brunettes are clearly superior cacettes.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Most these blondes you see are brunettes just look at the root of her hair or her eyebrows..white bytches go blonde and doors open shyt crazy

Exactly most these bytches with blonde hair actually have dark hair that they dye blonde. So the blonde bytches that are giving you attention most likely have dark hair. Look at the back of her head the lower part, usually dark roots.

And the true blondes (who are rare) have terrible skin and age like bananas.

I get hit on by both blonde and brunettes. Have always liked blondes but have only been in a relationship with brunettes. It's one of those things where your favorite ice cream is Rocky road, but you always find yourself buying French vanilla :francis:

I knew the white man would show up eventually. These are the kind of the threads where the cacs show up.

Say bro, can you explain the phenomenon of white guys losing their minds over blondes with 2 inch dark roots showing?

shyt is so fukken ugly.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Exactly most these bytches with blonde hair actually have dark hair that they dye blonde. So the blonde bytches that are giving you attention most likely have dark hair. Look at the back of her head the lower part, usually dark roots.

And the true blondes (who are rare) have terrible skin and age like bananas.

I knew the white man would show up eventually. These are the kind of the threads where the cacs show up.

Say bro, can you explain the phenomenon of white guys losing their minds over blondes with 2 inch dark roots showing?

shyt is so fukken ugly.
I'm black, you fakkit ass nikka. I don't know why they like that; I only know what I like.