Who else listening to Funk Flex spazz on Charlamagne The God right now?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:russ:

They might have a different pay structure though. Like their salary might be 20K, but then they get another 100K or something for something else.
They get more, they are in NYC with a huge market to them 20k is insulting for any radio personality with an audience that size, they have to be doing at least 200 k and up each.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"you idiot, YOU DON'T HAVE A WEBSIIIITE!!!!!!"

that sh!t got tears coming out of my eyes from laughter. flex's voice makes the insults sound so much funnier. "keep sweatin chocolate!" :bryan:

it's impossible to beef with Flex and win, dude is hilarious

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
LOL you can't be serious

I'm not saying that they have the same compensation fool, I'm saying that they might have a drastically lower salary than their total compensation. Envy has like 2 ferraris, a big ass crib, mad other vehicles, dude has a watch on his wrist that goes for nearly 3 times of his "supposed" salary and the watch has no ice.
Not that those materialistic things directly reflects his compensation, but it's quite known in NY that Envy is paid.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
"you idiot, YOU DON'T HAVE A WEBSIIIITE!!!!!!"

that sh!t got tears coming out of my eyes from laughter. flex's voice makes the insults sound so much funnier. "keep sweatin chocolate!" :bryan:

it's impossible to beef with Flex and win, dude is hilarious

:russ:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Flex ..... lol flex always need a neck to put his boot on .. clue probably feel relieved at least he aint going at him no more .. but still going at his statoin

EBro tweeted

Its that time again!!! Awwww man! Ferrari's are cheap @ police auctions!! Damn ‪#cruelsummer‬