Who else listening to Funk Flex spazz on Charlamagne The God right now?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how do i sound stupid? isnt this all apart of the power/hot 97 rivalry? isnt envy kinda like clue's right hand man?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Flex been winning, but she shouldn't result to lying..
Envy gets like 500k a year.. They are not getting minimum wage for having the biggest urban morning show :laugh:.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Flex has gone at dudes. Flex just went at 2 dudes for an hour :laff: Flex also goes at DJ Clue regularly (FYI DJ Clue is also a dude)

When Charlamagne goes at dudes it doesn't count, cause he either goes for dudes who he knows wont bust back, or dudes who will have him apologizing + doing a complete 180 within 24 hours.

Bruh I posted this before, but this is the dude + team you are rallying for. I would gather all the information necessary (i.e. the age of the Flex abuse allegations) before forming such strong opinions.

Charlamagne Tha god Sells Out To Diddy - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM - YouTube

I don't like either party (Flex or Breakfast Club)... I haven't listened to NY radio in YEARS and I live here... so I'm not biased when I say Flex has these dudes in a choke hold. Theyre way out of theyre league, AND YOU KNOW THISSSSSS.... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Unbelievable that LAst train to paris album was absolute fire...Thats why i cant take radio char seriously....

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Flex been winning, but she shouldn't result to lying..
Envy gets like 500k a year.. They are not getting minimum wage for having the biggest urban morning show :laugh:.

What makes you think they get 500K doe?:leostare:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What makes you think they get 500K doe?:leostare:

Not all of them just Envy, I've heard it from people and shyt. And it's not like I'm fukking around and asking people. But every time radio personality and money is mentioned, it's the same thing. Which is still like 10 times less than someone like Miss c00n Quivers.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

They might have a different pay structure though. Like their salary might be 20K, but then they get another 100K or something for something else.

Yea like bankers and shyt.
Or even more like a CEO of a major corp, they might have a salary of half a million but a total composition of 20 million.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Envy does have money though. My boy works at Land Rover in Central Jersey, Envy had to produce paper work for his vehicle. My Boy tells me Envy got a few mill in the back I'm like :dwillhuh: