Who else listening to Funk Flex spazz on Charlamagne The God right now?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yesterdays episode was an insult due to them using a serious issue like Domestic Abuse to take stabs at Flex....If the issue was that serious they would have brought up Floyd Mayweather whos currently in jail for domestic abuse....They would have brought up David Hasselhoff and Tommy Lee....But they didnt. They focused only on Flex. They tried to pull the wool over eyes by making old news look like new news thru the website Bossip. Thats wack and insulting. Then they do no follow up from the serious issue of the previous show but instead play songs with subliminals. They have time to make subliminal jokes and play subliminal songs but cant do a follow up to the domestic abuse issue from yesterday?
:childplease:

yesterdays episode was an insult but its cool to go on rants about peoples' dads? stop it.

flex lost. face it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^not only that but it happened 2 years ago, and they were suddenly concerned after flex kept his word that he would murk their asses.
im not a flex fan neither but, lets reflect on how the breakfast club explicitly asked for what they got (april 2011)

Breakfast Club Of Power 105.1 Want War With Funkmaster Flex! - YouTube

its weird how people always want problems until you give it to them, thats when they don't want it no more, sh!t has always been strange to me. these dudes were pokin sticks at a pitbull (no pun intended), how they actin all surprised and mum when the pitbull rips their jugular's out? GRRRRRRRR #flexvoice

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yesterdays episode was an insult but its cool to go on rants about peoples' dads? stop it.

charlemagne said he wanted war. do you know what war is? flex said to make sure hes ready and he took it as a joke

win or lose (he won) he simply gave them what they asked for...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yesterdays episode was an insult due to them using a serious issue like Domestic Abuse to take stabs at Flex....If the issue was that serious they would have brought up Floyd Mayweather whos currently in jail for domestic abuse....They would have brought up David Hasselhoff and Tommy Lee....But they didnt. They focused only on Flex. They tried to pull the wool over eyes by making old news look like new news thru the website Bossip. Thats wack and insulting. Then they do no follow up from the serious issue of the previous show but instead play songs with subliminals. They have time to make subliminal jokes and play subliminal songs but cant do a follow up to the domestic abuse issue from yesterday?
:childplease:

So they gotta talk about everybody in history with domestic abuse. Fam they only get 40 minutes of talk time. I dont know what you was listening to, but when they were talking seriously about domestic violence they didnt make one joke. And when ctg tried to make one envy shut him down and said this was serious.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
flex didnt do chit but yell and scream about nothing. i dont know man. maybe im too old for silly chit like that, but flex is way older than me.........

i dont know man. if yall are still entertained by a song and a dance, do yall.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
flex didnt do chit but yell and scream about nothing. i dont know man. maybe im too old for silly chit like that, but flex is way older than me.........

i dont know man. if yall are still entertained by a song and a dance, do yall.

"Yall should open up a Toast shop, all that toast gettin shoved in ya face! Out here frontin"

:stopitslime: @ Charlamagne and Envy folding like the sidekicks they've always been.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody hear a peep out of CTG yet in response to the robbery by fingerpoint lmao??........... Flex thoroughly shut them dudes down.......... at the end of the day you may not like flex , his voice or his bombs but he hit them dudes with reality facts and they been under pressure since....by envy twitter u could tell flex had him nervous on damage control lol....CTG havent heard him even address it usually he tough actin tinactin flex had him today with the humble spirit lmao.....tbc using the p*ssy strategy of lets act clueless like it aint happen shyt maybe the people will forget ......dunno it worked for ross so it might work for them lol

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Anybody hear a peep out of CTG yet in response to the robbery by fingerpoint lmao??........... Flex thoroughly shut them dudes down.......... at the end of the day you may not like flex , his voice or his bombs but he hit them dudes with reality facts and they been under pressure since....by envy twitter u could tell flex had him nervous on damage control lol....CTG havent heard him even address it usually he tough actin tinactin flex had him today with the humble spirit lmao.....tbc using the p*ssy strategy of lets act clueless like it aint happen shyt maybe the people will forget ......dunno it worked for ross so it might work for them lol

CTG said he never got robbed.

You talking like they didnt hit him with facts.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Have you guys watched TBC interview with Gunplay? There was an awkward part where they asked Gunplay about being robbed. It seems like they were doing it to show people that goons can get robbed too :laff: Envy was quiet as fukk. Yee asked it but their intentions were obvious :laugh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you guys watched TBC interview with Gunplay? There was an awkward part where they asked Gunplay about being robbed. It seems like they were doing it to show people that goons can get robbed too :laff: Envy was quiet as fukk. Yee asked it but their intentions were obvious :laugh:

nah, this interview took place before Flex went postal on them, they just released it today. gunplay is a muthaf*ckin mess, smh.

"it wasn't 50's people who did that to me"

50cent.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so someone posted CTG said he didnt get robbed by fingerpoint as any man who wants to hold on to his self respect would lol...........guess i missed it

this would be entertaining if Flex bring the nikka who ran his pockets in for a interview.....somethin tells me he did homework n wouldnt put it out there a without proof

that would be funny.....then we could get the details......maybe even ctg calls into the flex show during the interview lmao........
all
i think its all true though ctg and tbc have the humble spirit now all of a sudden lmao

http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/dead.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gunplay is no goon

Last edited by a moderator: