Who else listening to Funk Flex spazz on Charlamagne The God right now?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The way Flex put the pressure on Envy tonight one has to wonder with the sad display TBC did this morning by exploiting a serious problem such as domestic abuse to take shots at Flex what other below the belt stunt will they pull next?
Dawg this is so light, Flex been waiting years for a moment like this, TBC is so fukked and they dont even knowwwww iittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, the fact Envy used a #Wifebeater hashtag when talking about Flex on twitter is some bytch shyt. They're bringing up old news, and trying to use it against Flex. They aren't trying to raise awareness to domestic violence. Where was all of this before Flex burned their souls? What's happening now is Flex got at them, and that is their only weapon. I'll still listen to The Breakfast Club, but I lost a lot of respect for them.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, the fact Envy used a #Wifebeater hashtag when talking about Flex on twitter is some bytch shyt. They're bringing up old news, and trying to use it against Flex. They aren't trying to raise awareness to domestic violence. Where was all of this before Flex burned their souls? What's happening now is Flex got at them, and that is their only weapon. I'll still listen to The Breakfast Club, but I lost a lot of respect for them.

im listening to tbc now and they aren't doing any follow ups to the domestic situation which is proof that they wern't authentic about it yesterday. They lose a lot of points for that. so far there was a lil joke about envy being a snitch but thats about it......the cockiness displayed yesterday has disappeared.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Are they talking about flex at all on TBC this morning? I have to still listen to Flex going off from last night.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Round 2 recap:

explaining that the paperwork thats releasedaabout Flex because Envy has inside connections with popo

Flex puts the pressure on air about Envy testifying against those who robbed him,,,Envy breaks under pressure and starts copping pleas on twitter and admitting that he did testify against the guys who robbed him...

Envy exposed as a snitch

Flex wins round 2

wait a minute...

Snitching is testifying against guys who robbed you?

Black people :childplease:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wait a minute...

Black people :childplease:

Snitching is when u have an on air battle with with someone and u talking street talk and then when the person u talking greasy to goes in on ya family in response to your street talk...u get the authorities involved and have that person arrested. Thats what Envy did. He started something and when things got to hot he ran to police.

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
wait a minute...

"MEN" fixed :childplease:

Got nothing to do with Black people and everything to do with being a man and respect. If someone rob's me, I don't need to get the cops involved, me and my peoples will handle the problem. If your first reaction to anything is to call the cops, then your a snitch plain and simple.

Ole I can't take care of it myself so let me call the boys in blue, bytch
Ole that kid took my toy so I'm a go tell mommy and daddy, WIMP
Ole that kid stole my eraser so I'm a tell the teacher ass SNITCH

NOW STFU WHEN MEN ARE TALKING. Sit your ass in the corner facing the wall like a lil kid on punishment till we tell you its okay to speak again.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got nothing to do with Black people and everything to do with being a man and respect. If someone rob's me, I don't need to get the cops involved, me and my peoples will handle the problem. If your first reaction to anything is to call the cops, then your a snitch plain and simple.

Ole I can't take care of it myself so let me call the boys in blue, bytch
Ole that kid took my toy so I'm a go tell mommy and daddy, WIMP
Ole that kid stole my eraser so I'm a tell the teacher ass SNITCH

NOW STFU WHEN MEN ARE TALKING. Sit your ass in the corner facing the wall like a lil kid on punishment till we tell you its okay to speak again.
How old are you

*EDIT* And where is "Hali" Canada?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3 hours in and TBC havent said a word about Flex.

Its a wrap....TBC have forfeited their rights to go at Flex from here on out.

Its funny because Envy has Star and Flex going in on him and they are 2 of the best when it comes to a roast. The only way TBC can keep face is to just admit defeat and squash the beef. But I gotta feeling they gonna go the corny route and let this die down now and then pop up later after the smoke clears to start talking sh*t again.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Envy's tweets

ifwt-snitch-tweet-3.png