Who else listening to Funk Flex spazz on Charlamagne The God right now?

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
How old are you

*EDIT* And where is "Hali" Canada?

I'm 30.

Re my last post: was feeling argumentative and didn't like the generalization that it was only Black people that would consider that snitching :manny:

Hali is short for Halifax. Yes it's in Canada. EDIT: East Coast Canada. Nova Scotia to be exact.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL....they playing 'Love Is Blind' by Eve again like they did yesterday.....SMH @ the weak attempt at a subliminal.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm 30.

Re my last post: was feeling argumentative and didn't like the generalization that it was only Black people that would consider that snitching :manny:

Hali is short for Halifax. Yes it's in Canada. EDIT: East Coast Canada. Nova Scotia to be exact.
How is calling the cops after a robbery snitching? Envy is not a street dude

You mean to tell me if some business dude's house gets broken into, he should risk his livelihood + freedom and take the law into his own hands, instead of letting the cops do their job?

Youre right that black people arent the only ones who would call that snitching, but not all black people are alike, and in any case anyone who calls that snitching is an idiot

Snitching is when your hands are dirty, you get put under pressure by cops and you start telling on folks whose hands are as dirty as yours. I.e. you and a few people are selling drugs, cops pinch you, you give info that brings everyone else down. If youre a civilian w/your hands dirty, there is pretty much no such thing as snitching

---------------------------

Back to the topic at hand...

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida

You mean to tell me if some business dude's house gets broken into, he should risk his livelihood + freedom and take the law into his own hands, instead of letting the cops do their job?

Youre right that black people arent the only ones who would call that snitching, but not all black people are alike, and in any case anyone who calls that snitching is an idiot

Snitching is when your hands are dirty, you get put under pressure by cops and you start telling on folks whose hands are as dirty as yours. I.e. you and a few people are selling drugs, cops pinch you, you give info that brings everyone else down. If youre a civilian w/your hands dirty, there is pretty much no such thing as snitching

I wasn't even speaking to the topic at hand, being the fact that Envy is not built like that, fine. I took offense to the post because the poster said Black people and tried to generalize. Why you fighting that posters battle anyway?

EVERYONE has different definitions of what snitching is, I defined mine. If people aren't built to take care of themselves, fine call the cops, I still think its a snitch move and I still lose respect for that person because their not man enough to take care of the situation themself.

I'm not gonna go back and forth over this as their only opinions and neither my opinion or yours is right, by defenition as again their only opinions and not facts. Lets agree to disagree and keep it moving, I wasn't tryna derail the thread, so proceed as before.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives

I agree unless he's been talking tuff cause I dont know whats been said in the past that could have lead to the robbery attempt and if he knew the people that did it........

I think he kinda did that with the Star situation tho..... They was all talking ish on the radio but he had Star arrested when he mentioned his seed and his girl, but maybe I'm over generalizing that situation.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Got nothing to do with Black people and everything to do with being a man and respect. If someone rob's me, I don't need to get the cops involved, me and my peoples will handle the problem. If your first reaction to anything is to call the cops, then your a snitch plain and simple.

Ole I can't take care of it myself so let me call the boys in blue, bytch
Ole that kid took my toy so I'm a go tell mommy and daddy, WIMP
Ole that kid stole my eraser so I'm a tell the teacher ass SNITCH

NOW STFU WHEN MEN ARE TALKING. Sit your ass in the corner facing the wall like a lil kid on punishment till we tell you its okay to speak again.

nygga shut uppppppppppp

U talk like a immature kid.

I will not entertain anybody on this level. I can see if you 15 to 18 and the school bully take your J's. thats different. These people are grown ass men

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Snitching is when u have an on air battle with with someone and u talking street talk and then when the person u talking greasy to goes in on ya family in response to your street talk...u get the authorities involved and have that person arrested. Thats what Envy did. He started something and when things got to hot he ran to police.

envy was talking about fighting and shooting flex?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
3 hours in and TBC havent said a word about Flex.

Its a wrap....TBC have forfeited their rights to go at Flex from here on out.

Its funny because Envy has Star and Flex going in on him and they are 2 of the best when it comes to a roast. The only way TBC can keep face is to just admit defeat and squash the beef. But I gotta feeling they gonna go the corny route and let this die down now and then pop up later after the smoke clears to start talking sh*t again.

are they suppose to dedicate everyday to going back and forth with flex?
Should they just start saying random insults just becuase?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
are they suppose to dedicate everyday to going back and forth with flex?

Yesterdays episode was an insult due to them using a serious issue like Domestic Abuse to take stabs at Flex....If the issue was that serious they would have brought up Floyd Mayweather whos currently in jail for domestic abuse....They would have brought up David Hasselhoff and Tommy Lee....But they didnt. They focused only on Flex. They tried to pull the wool over eyes by making old news look like new news thru the website Bossip. Thats wack and insulting. Then they do no follow up from the serious issue of the previous show but instead play songs with subliminals. They have time to make subliminal jokes and play subliminal songs but cant do a follow up to the domestic abuse issue from yesterday?
:childplease:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
^not only that but it happened 2 years ago, and they were suddenly concerned after flex kept his word that he would murk their asses.
im not a flex fan neither but, lets reflect on how the breakfast club explicitly asked for what they got (april 2011)

Last edited by a moderator: