Who handles rejections/break ups better, men or women?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Generally speaking? And why do you believe so?

:jbhmm:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It depends. Some dudes might handle it better because in the back of their mind, they know there’s the possibility of rejection. At the same time though, you have these mega simps who can’t take rejection and end up going on killing sprees...

If a woman gets rejected, she might cry or write about how men ain’t shyt.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Men handle rejection better. Losers may point to Elliot Rodger type of dudes as evidence that men don't but those cases are still rare.

From my experience women act like immature ass kids when they get rejected or see that a dude they're interested in isn't returning their interest. A lot of women definitely take it personal when they get rejected and act like someone owes them something.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Z7rIQsF.png
You can’t get rejected if you never try.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
rich men with clout/status handle breakups and rejections the best. Endless options. If a biatch aint feelin them its on to the next one without apology, plenty of hoes would be glad to fukk them asap

baddest bytches got options too but with thots quality is better than quantity...who cares about options if you feel that most of them aint attractive options...they dont like most of their options and are crushed when a top tier nikka curves them

average women handles them better but they deal with average nikkas...average nikkas are thirsty af for female affection and p*ssy, and average women are realist, they are not delusional enough to expect rich brehs with clout to fukk them, let alone wife them. And they cant compete with bad bytches....its easy for them, they stay in their lane and are content to deal with average brehs who gas them up.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I think it has more to do with the person than their gender. I will say from my experience women do not take rejection as well as they'd like us to believe.

As for break-ups, women are by far better/healthier about it.